4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Fappening

Nov 24, 2018
Has anyone tried this game on Joiplay? Is there any way to fix the resolution? The phone barely fits in the screen, the settings and save buttons doesn't appear, but I can still choose and click them.
Also, is it normal that head of female characters are not shown?
Edit: nvm im fucking stupid, ffs. I changed Joiplay's RPGM resolution to max and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thire and Munta kun

paulnguyen1320

Oct 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
I have a small problem about Resolution (Resizer). Does anyone know how to fix it? Because it changes the image of game to different size. I have deleted and installed the new one, but still get this problem. 2021-05-21_220734.png 2021-05-22_165439.png

Reactions: sidxsxsx

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks guys! Problems solved. No idea why RGSS301.dll mess up.
I think with some RPGM VX Ace games, it keeps the fullscreen settings from the previous game you played if the dev does not define the default state in the script. I might be wrong on that, but I think it accesses some temp files so that might be one of the things stored. Usually you can fix it by going out and back into fullscreen with F5 and changing the aspect ratio with F6 until you find a good fit.

binouze

Aug 1, 2017
I hope this game get a real proper ending one day because this game is clearly unfinished with is bugs and other unused
content, that's frustrating and very pity

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I hope this game get a real proper ending one day because this game is clearly unfinished with is bugs and other unused
content, that's frustrating and very pity
It'll certainly be no time soon, if at all. Nergal is making two other games right now.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
If the community asks for it collectively, maybe it will go back to it in order to finish it.
It wouldn't hurt, but like I said he's doing two other games which are on patreon. If he ever does come back to Urban Demons it would be purely on his own time - I personally hope he does some day, even if just to fix bugs, add missing scenes and restore some colour script back to the characters, such as Mrs Jennings wiggling her ass when you talk to Fred in class like in 0.8 versions and older.

Reactions: binouze

Fappening

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have any max purity save at 95% progress completed either before Dominus and saved on overworld or an otherworld save just before Prince Goap fight at ANY WEEKDAY. I fucked up mine after the short time skip just after Sarah, MC tp to school and my time on overworld was weekend on Sunday, so instead of dialogues appearing I instant tp at home and I can't face up, left or right just down

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Should I play this version or the Mod? Which one is more "complete" so to say?
I'm going to replay this version, I've started a while ago but didn't get very far as I was looking at a lot of the systems and seeing how much has changed. Last I played the mod (like 2019) it was mostly reskins and was missing a lot from the most recent version of the game at the time as Nergal had resumed development, which was part of the impetus for the mod to begin with as he had to stop.

However it seems that since that time they've incorporated all the new content (I don't know 100% for sure as I have yet to play the new content and I haven't played the mod since the 0.8.2 based versions) based on their changelogs and looking through the game files and doing comparisons, and they appear to have added new content that isn't merely reskins that might be worth checking out. I however will be playing the unmodded game first and then will probably rush through seen content in the mod and check it out purely for the original content. If you're merely interested in Nergal's interpretation of the Urban X Life premise, then this game is feature complete and the story is all there. If you want further exploration of the premise then you're probably fine just playing the modded game.

JTucker555

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone know why I’m stuck at level 2 corruption route with Ms Amos? Phone says to play hide and seek with Alison but every time I talk to Alison she says “let’s watch tv”. Any help would be appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes