4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
Can someone help out with the babysitting events I cant seem to get neala number and apparently I have a scene with sidney in the closet? Much app

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Hello my beautiful forum people! Sorry for not reading 754 pages here and 388 pages on mod's thread, pretty sure my question has been asked numerous times (but apparently not enough to add the answer to the original post).

Should I play vanilla game or the mod and why?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hello my beautiful forum people! Sorry for not reading 754 pages here and 388 pages on mod's thread, pretty sure my question has been asked numerous times (but apparently not enough to add the answer to the original post).

In vanilla version you will see differences like: traveling to places and get to see where the girls are in the mini-map during the periods of morning, afternoon, evening and night etc...

You get to see paths to play with *purity or corrupt/lust*, you get to play the OC storymode and of course know this vanilla final version do have bugs that may softlock the MC in certain spots or even cause game crashes. also know that this version still have missing text issues as well loading scenes errors so thats what you will see in this version.

On mods versions you see: loading & text missing corrections, still there's some spots where you will get crashes, as far i'm aware there's no crashes while you're in the other world ´´which its totally different from the vanilla version so be aware of that´´, you see community fan-made characters being added into the game for extra gameplay experience and finally you get to see maybe a subtle more spicy texts while playing on purity or corruption/lust path since the modders may have edited the character text to make it look more interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miacis

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I'd say try both for a couple of hours, or if you MUST choose 1, this one. Reasons for that:

1 - Nergal's 1.1 has a reworked and finished story: Personally I like that now every character is fleshed out (pun intended) and feels at least a bit distinct from the rest. A couple loose ends here and there but every important character is there and you see a lot of them. The modded version merges the old story with the continuation of the new one (from 0.8 onwards I think). And if you DON'T care about the story, you can choose a fast progression mode, which leads to my next reason.

2 - No grind: The original UD had a 3-part point system that you needed to complete in order to advance ( Purity/Corroption and Hearts). At best it was grindy and at worst you HAD to check a guide to see what the hell you should do next and when.
The modded version still uses this system, while you can totally mess with the point values and other variables, you'll probably need that guide anyways.
THIS version has NO grind. It works a lot like a Light Novel: go somewhere, do something, make a choice (depending on your path), get a scene, repeat until the end. You do all of this with a guide ALREADY INCLUDED in-game, just check your Phone Diary and you're set. And like previously mentioned, you can speed up the process with a Fast Progression option (I haven't tried it, though).

3 - Plenty of content already: While there was some content that didn't get made (beach scenes, car wash scenes and pool shower scenes), this game still has a lot of content. Be it story or animated scenes, at present it's nergal's longest game. Now the modded version DOES have a LOT more scenes, BUT keep in mind that most of them are re-used scenes from the original but with different characters (for example the Mom has almost every scene of other characters as hers). There are some good originals, or the story around those re-used scenes, so do check it out if you still want more content by the end of UD.

Regarding bugs and crashes, I haven't encountered a game breaking bug in 1.1, and anything I did encounter was solved reloading a save (save often in both versions). Also I only got 1 crash, but I always get at least that in a RPGM game. So I'll say it again, save often.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miacis

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
I wish i could forget this game and play it again. It was so good. Like even if it was only to see the pics of the bimbos topless/naked, which i loved, the way you had to grind a girl and then the next one it was so addicting.

Reactions: fruitplays

fruitplays

Jan 11, 2021
I wish i could forget this game and play it again. It was so good. Like even if it was only to see the pics of the bimbos topless/naked, which i loved, the way you had to grind a girl and then the next one it was so addicting.
Same honestly
I tried replaying it once but it doesn’t have that same feeling as playing it for the first time did. Especially if this was one the first games you played

Reactions: Dexco
Jul 23, 2017
I loved this game when it first came out (don't judge me). And I still love it now even though I barely play it these days. What I will say (and that's just like my opinion) I thought he would at least give each girl an intro(like Kimberly and Mrs. Jennings) and that disapointed me a lil bit. But it still one of the better games I played.

pluswww

Jul 3, 2021
Oh boy, this game was my first "adult game" back in the days. Not gonna lie, if i see this art rn when i searching for a new game to play - i will skip it 100% , but this story and this girls.... I love them so much and will play again soon.
btw, how can i get a banner with "urban demons fan" or what is this people have in their profiles with a bunch of games? New here ha-ha

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Wait, this was marked "completed" when the game was still labeled as in beta too, just like A Zombie Life? What's the deal with this guy? Gets to the final beta and then just can't be bothered to get that last little bit done to actually complete it?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's always funny seeing people refer to games from 5 years ago as "back in the day..." I started playing adult games in middle school around 2001-2 so I have a slightly different sense of the phrase...

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's always funny seeing people refer to games from 5 years ago as "back in the day..." I started playing adult games in middle school around 2001-2 so I have a slightly different sense of the phrase...
Was it Newgrounds?

pluswww

Jul 3, 2021
It's always funny seeing people flexing by the fact that they are older than someone in the comments. 5 years old game is new, right? Pls wake up, this game is great, but it's already old. 5 years is 5 years.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes