4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
finish the game then go talk to the building manager
bro im having a hard timegetting all the scene on video recorder to raise may paymeon i only get the video of mrs jennings and mom the rest are hard to get, i try to babysit but nothing is recorded any tips bro that could help a lot thanks.

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
Use the code idontplaygames on your PC and next time you visit the hall of memories all scenes will be unlocked
do you know what is the right position by camera to record every girls on paymeon thanks really appriciate if you could answer.

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
Walkthroughs. May be out of date but should be okay for the most part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude do you know what is the right angle with every camera i tried babysitting but nothing is recorded i only got mom and mrs jennings ride how to record other scene?

hotlynkz

Jan 31, 2020
I tried playing this game with joiplay on android and got this error,

RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay Script'Options Menu' line 568: Errno: : ENOENT occured.
ESCAPE
No such file or directory - System/Options.dt

I checked and the options .dt file is there

Jul 19, 2018
Hey I'm having trouble trying to finish this puzzle. I've been trying for who knows how long and still have no clue how to do it. Any help would be appreciated Dumb fucking maze.png

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Hey I'm having trouble trying to finish this puzzle. I've been trying for who knows how long and still have no clue how to do it. Any help would be appreciated View attachment 1293927
In this puzzle u are supposed to get chased by that ghost girl while you follow a pattern to pick up a set of orbs.

when ur about to pick them all up then the pillar blocking your way in the path should be clear and move in to the next ghost-girl puzzle!

if you can't get to see the orb its because the ghost girl catch up to you and it happens when you respawn in this very same area the script doesn't seem to identify when you enter into this stage to reset the whole puzzle so you can give it another try.

TL;DR ghost girl catch you + trying to get into the otherworld when you Hit the hay = softlock ´´so its highly recommended to save before entering this part of the puzzle so you can try as many times without getting worried of having this pesky softlock´´

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to catch Sydney when she breaks the computer 2 times, and how to remove portals in another world to get invisibility

Reactions: Dark563

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
can anyone help me, i'm in the challenge of the maze in the other world but the red orbs don't show View attachment 1299634
Hmm that's new on the first puzzle stage lol!

Well like i wrote to the other dude above a few posts: if you have saved before doing this puzzle then its recommended to doing so.

but its actually damn weird that this pesky bug is even noticeable on the first one! i guess the more than you know for this [Completed-But actually not Completed game version]

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Bey guys can you help me as to why I can't find some parts of the puzzles? I'm playing it on Joiplay
If i'm not wrong that's the memory color game aka simon says.

Either i'm dumb or actually joiplay is missing the orbs you gotta interact to follow the pattern which are in front of each color pentagram so... its either that or no idea :(

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes