4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Figured Mom evening ride. It plays in the ending scenes. You can view it in the pillar on your mirror after you beat the game.

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Can someone confirm if sydney's wardrobe scene and Mrs Jennings sex-ed scene works properly? That's the only ones left for me.

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Figured out Sex-ed, only wardrobe fuck to go... But it seems like it doesn't have a dialog file, so I guess it was not fully implemented.

SilentRoc

Jan 7, 2021
I am 2 hours into the game and can not get invisibility from the underworld. The second level keeps talking to the voice in my head and telling me to come back. Does anyone know if I have to do something to unlock the pathway?

nameunknownovvvo

Feb 19, 2018
can anyone help me, everytime i save and close the game my saves disappear and i have to start a new game,
is there anyway to prewent this from happening?

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
QUESTION 1: Is there a walkthrough? I've made zero progress with Kimberly, I've been going around in circles with Mrs. Jennings, and I can't figure out how to get anyone to say yes to being a babysitter.

QUESTION 2: Is there a way to edit the save data? I made some poor choices and, given this game's lack of a roll back feature, I can't fix them. When the demon introduced her name, I went with "cool" because I thought that it would be enthusiastic, but it turned out to be dismissive instead. I also chose to blackmail the sister because progress with her was so slow that I thought that it was the necessary next step. It wasn't.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
QUESTION 1: Is there a walkthrough? I've made zero progress with Kimberly, I've been going around in circles with Mrs. Jennings, and I can't figure out how to get anyone to say yes to being a babysitter.

QUESTION 2: Is there a way to edit the save data? I made some poor choices and, given this game's lack of a roll back feature, I can't fix them. When the demon introduced her name, I went with "cool" because I thought that it would be enthusiastic, but it turned out to be dismissive instead. I also chose to blackmail the sister because progress with her was so slow that I thought that it was the necessary next step. It wasn't.
1- No known walkthrough since game is amazing and all, but seems nobody have put the effort to make & share one.

2- You can edit it while it matter about money, add items but know that there's always a gig when editing savefile stuff, in this game particularly since it may have bugs when comes to acquire the public toilets key or the naga chili pepper in the other world and that kind of stuff!

so edit your savefile at your own risk!
finally remember to save often due this game seems to not getting no updates from the dev due its focused on TSP and KOS *the solarion project and kingdom of subversion*

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
No known walkthrough since game is amazing and all, but seems nobody have put the effort to make & share one.
Well, in all honesty, the reason why nobody really makes a walkthrough is because there's a (while kinda useless in giving on what "EXACTLY" to do) quest tracker in-game. And there is a (while also being vague on what some stuff to do) walkthrough in the "HELP" folder of the game.
And if that still doesn't really help, feel free to ask people here. They give some help here and there from time to time.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Well, in all honesty, the reason why nobody really makes a walkthrough is because there's a (while kinda useless in giving on what "EXACTLY" to do) quest tracker in-game. And there is a (while also being vague on what some stuff to do) walkthrough in the "HELP" folder of the game.
And if that still doesn't really help, feel free to ask people here. They give some help here and there from time to time.
There is no help folder. I can't even get a copy of Sydney's bedroom key made because the door is always unlocked after Kaylee's shop is closed. I also can't get past the demon world's forest because no matter which flower I listen to, the bridge that I cross is always wrong. So unless they're both lying and I should cross one that they haven't mentioned instead, then I can't make progress there, either.

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
There is no help folder. I can't even get a copy of Sydney's bedroom key made because the door is always unlocked after Kaylee's shop is closed. I also can't get past the demon world's forest because no matter which flower I listen to, the bridge that I cross is always wrong. So unless they're both lying and I should cross one that they haven't mentioned instead, then I can't make progress there, either.
Huh, that's a surprise. I only played the modded after the game went into a hiatus before so I didn't really bother playing this version after it got finished so I didn't knew that the "HELP" folder is now gone. Last normal version I played was the 0.8.2 and that still had the "HELP" folder.
Anyways, if I am not wrong from the previous comments, the final version has an in-game quest log in your cellphone.
As for Kaylee's shop, I am not sure if ya have to progress a bit for her a bit but that more or less fixes the issue.
For the bridge with the plants..... Well, that is a wild card. Cuz, they are both liars the only way ya can pass is more or less pure luck and persistence.
Edit: Also, if ya still can't pass the plants, then the RNG Gods probably doesn't like you

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Anyways, if I am not wrong from the previous comments, the final version has an in-game quest log in your cellphone.
Which says nothing about the key or really anything else. It's stuck on three quests that I started at the beginning.

As for Kaylee's shop, I am not sure if ya have to progress a bit for her a bit but that more or less fixes the issue.
How? I've reached the point to having full blown sex with her, but Sydney still only leaves her door unlocked in the evening and when I visit Kaylee at the bar, there's no option to have her head back to the shop to make the duplicate. Am I supposed to hide the key somewhere overnight? If so, then where? If not, then what am I supposed to do?

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
How? I've reached the point to having full blown sex with her, but Sydney still only leaves her door unlocked in the evening and when I visit Kaylee at the bar, there's no option to have her head back to the shop to make the duplicate. Am I supposed to hide the key somewhere overnight? If so, then where? If not, then what am I supposed to do?
If I remember correctly, you can still go to Kaylee's store in the evenings where Kaylee's at the bar - the old man who subs in for Kaylee will do the key duplication then.

Reactions: Robwood

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
If I remember correctly, you can still go to Kaylee's store in the evenings where Kaylee's at the bar - the old man who subs in for Kaylee will do the key duplication then.
Events like this really drag the game down. In this case, it goes unsaid that a location isn't worth visiting unless there's a woman available and then it requires you to visit her shop when she isn't there. More commonly, however, is the game opening up options that aren't available yet, such as talking to mom about going out when you're unable to obtain a babysitter, taking Mrs. Jennings to the school bathroom when she's not ready to have sex yet, and being summoned to Ms. Amos' home in the morning before school for sex when she's also not ready.

More care should have gone into the development of this game. Otherwise, however, it great! Given where I'm sitting right now (as I haven't completed it yet), I'd rate it an 8/10. Making it clearer how to progress with the romance would boost the score up higher, especially since I've still--still!--made zero progress with Kimberly. Despite all the conversations that I've had with her, her development is still stuck at the beginning.

Reactions: papel
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes