4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Events like this really drag the game down. In this case, it goes unsaid that a location isn't worth visiting unless there's a woman available and then it requires you to visit her shop when she isn't there. More commonly, however, is the game opening up options that aren't available yet, such as talking to mom about going out when you're unable to obtain a babysitter, taking Mrs. Jennings to the school bathroom when she's not ready to have sex yet, and being summoned to Ms. Amos' home in the morning before school for sex when she's also not ready.

More care should have gone into the development of this game. Otherwise, however, it great! Given where I'm sitting right now (as I haven't completed it yet), I'd rate it an 8/10. Making it clearer how to progress with the romance would boost the score up higher, especially since I've still--still!--made zero progress with Kimberly. Despite all the conversations that I've had with her, her development is still stuck at the beginning.
This game regardless of having the tag as [Completed] and even from the statement of Nergal itself when saying its the final update have a lot left to wonder about what the game coulda been if there's ever gonna be any re-take on the game to continue on the missing content:

-Kaylee's enterable apartment + evening/night sex scenes? since Peter do gets to know where she lives by doing an errand for her but it just ends by knowing the sugardaddy of hers.

-Public Pool showers sex scenes? current scenes are just a simple CG for each specific girls

-Sex shop sex scenes? same as stated above

-Neala playable version? this is maybe a thing i been wondering to see myself on urban demons based on urban x life tbh but if ever comes to happen then it be actually based as F!

-Kimberly workplace visit? also a thing i been wondered to see since all Peter knows about her is that she works as a mechanic but there's no actual place to visit to maybe concur to have fun with her in the workplace.

I can't remember other things from the current game that seems to be left uncompleted or simply dropped the concept due haven't played it for 1 week now but after i re-re-reeeeeeeeeplay it i may edit this and add what other stuff was left hanging in the air or just entirely dropped :p

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I have a game...I suppose breaking...bug. A dialogue for Ms. Amos is corrupted, which prevents me from being able to complete her storyline. I'm doing a pool party right now, so I can't give the exact name yet (I'll edit it in later), but it was Corrupt Dialogue #4.txt or something like that (the 4 is correct). Is there a way to uncorrupt this file or has a work around been identified?

EDIT: the full path is Data/Dialogues/Ms Amos/home-fuck-corrupt/4.txt

Last edited:

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
OK, why has no one made a walkthrough for this game yet? I'm in the west wing of the palace and I can't figure out what to do in the first room, the one that has the Dracula coffin in it. I've forged ahead and took out the bats, but the characters warned about not approaching the statues at the top of the screen, so I thought that I would go back to the Dracula coffin room to see what I'm supposed to do there.

Interacting with the coffin yields nothing, the guards don't give me enough time to explore anything, the crystals are noninteractive, and of the two regular coffins that I was able to approach, neither of them had a plaque to read. On top of that, every other turn is an insta-catch! I've wasted so much time banging keys to get back to the Otherworld that I'm going to break them if this matter isn't cleared up.

EDIT: Never mind. I was supposed to go through the statues anyway. The counterintuitiveness of this game struck again.

Last edited:
Reactions: papel

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
A workaround for that would probably be copying over one of the other numbered .txt files in that folder and renaming it to the missing 4.txt, assuming the file folders are accessible / not encrypted.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
A workaround for that would probably be copying over one of the other numbered .txt files in that folder and renaming it to the missing 4.txt, assuming the file folders are accessible / not encrypted.
Would that allow the text and images that I'm not receiving to appear?

Trooves

Jan 29, 2021
I'm stuck in the swimming pool quest. Every time I bring a girl there she just ends up going to the showers. Idk if that's everything the pool has to offer but I'm on a corruption route and I have every girl at max.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Would that allow the text and images that I'm not receiving to appear?
The text will just be whatever you copied into the missing text file's place, but the animation would still be the same - the way I understood your problem is it's preventing you from progressing further. I don't believe I've encountered this blocker in Ms. Amos's story line; what part of her progress are you stuck in?

FAKE EDIT: I checked my own directories, and 4.txt is also missing there, so it's likely you stumbled into a path that Nergal hasn't accounted for, somehow.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I don't believe I've encountered this blocker in Ms. Amos's story line; what part of her progress are you stuck in?
I reached the point where the protagonist fucked her in bed while the husband was sleeping. Now, every night there's a text saying that she wants to fuck and no care about getting caught, but when I attempt to initiate the sex scene, the screen goes to black, puts up an image of Ms. Amos with disappointed face and the failure message, and then the dialogue go to, "I can't believe I just did that." "That was great! I can't wait to do it again!" or whatever the exact lines are. This results in the same text message being resent the next night.

FAKE EDIT: I checked my own directories, and 4.txt is also missing there, so it's likely you stumbled into a path that Nergal hasn't accounted for, somehow.
Huh. Well, given how long it takes to get full sex scenes unlocked, the program should reward, not punish. Well, I'll try what you said and let you know how well it turns out.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I don't believe I've encountered this blocker in Ms. Amos's story line; what part of her progress are you stuck in?
OK, I copy/pasted and was able to get the scene to play out, but the after scene dialogue didn't change and the mission never updated in the cell phone, so the loop is still happening...I can just see the sex now.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
puzzles r hard but addicting LOL

ghost girl was crazy - wish gate succubus n ghost girl had H scenes

aint max out any gurls yet

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Is there a chance that someone will make a ANDROID VERSION?
Extremely unlikely. The game's done on RPG Maker VX Ace, which only exports to Windows and even needs you to install the VX Ace RTP to even play it. Unless there's some tool to port it to RPGM-MV or a wholly different engine, that won't happen, period.

Nergal drop this game?
Looks like that. It's "completed" only storywise, because it remains buggy as fuck with a bunch of ways to accidentally soft lock yourself out of some events, not to mention laggy maps, terrible and slow UI and loads of spelling errors

how to get through another world where you can get invisibility
You mean getting rid of the magic circle? For that, you need to progress with mom's events, get rid of the painkillers (key is in the toilet near the kitchen). Also, you have to visit Neala in her apartment during the late night.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how to invite your mother to the pool
Must have high relationship points with her and her status towards you must be either corrupted or loved ´´i forgot the status names but you get it´´.

then use the cellphone and send her a message on the weekend saturday or sunday and you must have unlocked the swimming pool area by donating funds to the public pool in order to purchase a swimming suit to her.

Reactions: AgentFakku

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
beat da game but it glitch

thx gawd i had multiple save files LOL
A Zombie Life is less buggy than Urban Demons

try to finish Amos Kimberly Sydney
dat it im dun w dis game

over 12 hrs of trying to figure out shit n then havin "ah gawd im stupid moments"

how to invite your mother to the pool and in the locker room with my mother, what should I do
no idea how to do da locker one cuz I kept clicking on her she aint nothin
i notice u can invite dem to pool once they max out
edit
no Kimberly can be invited to pool @ lvl 4
my bad bruh

Last edited:

Tom2409

Jul 29, 2021
When I try to launch this game I get the missing RPGVXACE RTP error. I understand that it is simple to fix by downloading the free file, but the problem is I'm trying to run this on a mac through wineskin. Is there a way around the issue? I can play other RPGVXACE like Bones Tale's The Manor without it, so I'm not sure what the problem here is.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes