4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
what do i do for torch puzzle im so lost it annoying tf out me i have torch what am i supposed to with it now that i got???
I remember u having to hit da switches smash the rocks backtrack a bit to get the right torches coz the purple switch and last 2 torches are in the lava part

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how do i get the paymeon thing? i'm stuck in that thing, also i don't know how to record the scenes like the sydney one
When ur done on selling all the pictures to Gary, he will suggest the paymeon thing.

I may be wrong if its gary or the other friend you get to talk with, I haven't played this in a while so if i'm right then there u go

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Breaking free of my lurking to ask something. Every time I try to play this game it lags to high hell. What is it I'm doing wrong here?
The game's just that badly optimized, something incredibly easy to do with RPGM, unfortunately.
The slower maps are chock-full of events that don't have some sort of "is this active?" flag, so they're fully every frame, which leads to unavoidable slowdown, even.

how to get through this place, and how to change it to another character
You go inside the bigger building and talk to the lamia demon there. If she doesn't offer you a special pepper, you have to talk to Mom in the afternoon and ask about Whats for dinner or something.

I feel like this game is still un-finished and needs a bit more fixing and cleaning up
The very least i'd like to see Nergal do is fix the shit FPS and make some events skip their check

how do i get the paymeon thing? i'm stuck in that thing, also i don't know how to record the scenes like the sydney one
You mean you haven't managed to start it yet? If so, first you gotta talk to the kid on the left, during lunch break. After a few photos, he'll give you the idea to set it up.
As for recording, first you need the camera for $150. After that, once you get to level 4 or 5 with some women, a small camera icon will hover over specific places, like near your bed in your room, or at the window, where you can put it.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Well I tried to finish this game but it's terribly implemented. The frame rate drops if there is more than one ncp other than the mc on the screen. I literally cannot pass the Temple of The False God and I don't want to do non stop pointless puzzles for little to no reward each time. This game would have been decent if it weren't for the developer

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
All scenes are working now ? or bugs are still there that you can't see scenes because there are missing ?

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
Hello peeps. So i do not know if this problem has come trough here alreay or not,i´m sorry,too lazy to read all 761 comments.
So, my problem is,that when i play a long time then i save, i can save. But when i play next 30 minutes or so and i want to save again, i get a buzzing sound on my save file and it goes away,apparently it get´s deleted.
My question is: how can i save the game witout my game save files being corrupted or deleted in the middle of the game.
I have downloaded RPGVAce to help run this game also.

Thank you for the help.

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
how to complete the task Family video

Hey.

I just checked sister peep hole and when she was gone,i went downstairs to mom´s room,woke her up.Then after that i went downstairs, did sister and then went to sleep. Then the task showed me, what i should to more and i repeaded the same progress and it worked for me.

Let me know,if it worked or nah.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes