4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
How do I complete the crucible of fire? I read something about Neala opening the top left door which is stuck, but she can't for some reason. Help would be appreciated never got past this part :(
Go into the far left door into the room with the teal? fire, then go to the next room with the two doors, and go to the bottom right of that room and interact with the bottom wall, Neala will remove what's blocking it. Finished the final build a few days ago and had trouble there as well, nothing there to tell you that you can interact with it.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
So every time Ms. Amos text me that, i should go over for sure. I go there, i also have all dialogues unlocked. I have sex with her but still on heart 4. WTF, like for real over 10 hours of gameplay and it is bugged. F me. Is there any way i either script change it or cheat my way trough it. I'm on purity way. I also have the Otherworld done and im the prince. Can someone help me.
I usually manage to get Ms. Amos to 5 hearts way before any of the other women, she's that easy. I think that's when you have to go at bedtime, when your mom and sister are asleep, and visit Amos to fuck her with her husband on the bed beside her.

Hello I have a problem. I can't buy the camera, she tells me: "there's nothing in my price range."
Someone help me plsss o_O:confused:
If i'm not mistaken, you need to have at least $150 to get the option to buy the camera. Sell some pics to the blue haired kid during lunch break, set up the paymeon and just skip days to earn it.

Which brings me to my next question, how do I get Nurse Donna scenes to progress? Seems like its bugged out and her storyline wont progress no matter how many times I visit her at the hospital.
Depends on where you're stuck. I think to get from level 2 to level 3, you have to tell your mom you're sick while waking up, and see if she'll call the nurse.

Sorry to Bother everyone here, I am unable to save my progress. I can use the save feature on phone and it shows up as a save file but when i start the game the file is no longer there
Sounds like a OS problem with where your game is set up, wrong permissions or something.

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Depends on where you're stuck. I think to get from level 2 to level 3, you have to tell your mom you're sick while waking up, and see if she'll call the nurse.
Nah the problem was her questline bugging out and not letting you continue.

The solution; When you get the hint to visit her at the bar, make sure you have talked to her at the hospital up until the point where you get the message "all dialogues unlocked", if you try to talk to her at the bar without getting that message first, her questline will softlock and you will have to start over to see any of her content or continue playing without ever seeing Nurse Donna content.

Reactions: papel

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
I am currently Stuck on Mrs Jennings Home visit. Husband keeps cancelling his fishing trip and MC gets a BJ but thats all.. am I missing something? only missions are home visit and get her wet (aka the pool)

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Mrs Jennings how to make her use her breasts
Find her in changing room after a gym class, Use invisibility and listen to her talk. after that you should get detention by talking to fred in class during morning and that should make her use breasts.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
How to go Fullscreen? Cause when I alt-tab the game goes bottom right.
Google=swru.exe
In a nutshell - the program recognizes open windows (and their location on the screen), BUT you can force the X and Y values, thereby spreading them to the entire desktop ... + Remove the bottom panel in the settings (where the Windows button is)
Visually it looks like this - (screenshot is attached)...IF, the program does NOT change the value. Run as Administrator.
Screenshot_1.png

Jul 3, 2017
By any chance does anyone of the set of Nessa (Neala) art that Jay Marvel did all while back? I can only find the one with the smile. And I remember there were different variations on Nergals blog, but that's gone now.

Reactions: Mizldi

windup

Jul 23, 2017
I keep getting unable to find file errors. I tried just copying a random sound and naming it as the missing file then it just says that I'm missing a character model file. can anyone help please

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
trying to get kaylee's last heart. quest log tells me to talk to fred in the morning but for the life of me I can't find him. where the hell is he?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
NergalsNest I'm sorry for the mention but i do hope that you could take 1 minute from your developing time to answer a single question. since the OP thread of Release date says 2020 instead of the proper date.

¿When was the game initially released?

that's my only question for you and i really keep wishing you the best of the best on keep working on KoS and TSP <3

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
The game won't run and it says "RPGVXace ATP is required to run this game"

deleted the file and extracted again but same thing

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017

Use this link and download the RTP for RPG maker XV Ace, once you install it you'll be able to play without problems.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
NergalsNest I'm sorry for the mention but i do hope that you could take 1 minute from your developing time to answer a single question. since the OP thread of Release date says 2020 instead of the proper date.

¿When was the game initially released?

that's my only question for you and i really keep wishing you the best of the best on keep working on KoS and TSP <3
If my memory serves me correctly the first build was released December 2016... thanks for making me feel old xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018

You need to install the VX Ace RTP, not the plain VX, to play the game.

Reactions: RamenShark
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes