4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
What happened to Nergals nest though? The blog website seems to have been deleted
Guess nergal simply deleted it, since the links for the ´´FINAL´´ version are in the OP thread.

I may be mistaken but there was also trello links ´´or maybe not and i'm confusing it with other game´´ which also got discontinued so...! that's how it is :D

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
Guess nergal simply deleted it, since the links for the ´´FINAL´´ version are in the OP thread.

I may be mistaken but there was also trello links ´´or maybe not and i'm confusing it with other game´´ which also got discontinued so...! that's how it is :D
Both Urban Demons and A zombie's life where considered "final version" because he seemingly didn't want to continue working on them rather than actually being "finished" and it would've made me think he quit however he's seemingly still working on the solarion project and more importanly working on "kingdom of subversion" and the kingdom one even still has it's own shared patreon with his co-creator making me wonder wether he quit, only shut down his own blog, got his blog shutdown or whatever else might be going on.
And again, I'm not talking about his links to this project, I'm talking about the entire Negal's Nest blog here that hosted all his work aswell as his old Patreon account that no longer allows "donations"

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This is a unnamed game project nergal its also working along with another artist.

Just felt the need to share it here since personally it gives UD vibes, but i'm sure the gameplay will be different from UD of course =)

So whenever its ready to be posted an alpha or beta version nergal sure be releasing it in here!

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Random thought - If one were to reduce the story such that we only have three women, the most important ones to keep would be Neala (plot), Mom (plot), and Mrs. Jennings (most content, but arguable). Meridiana doesn't really count since you don't really progress on her like the others and her content is only late game. Everyone else can be discarded. But who would be the best choices for #4, 5, and 6?

Bonus question - do you care that each of the ladies in the game sorta cover a different kink (Incest, angry sex, hidden sex, racial types - redhead/asian/black, etc)? Does any overlap bother you?

Caedd

Oct 6, 2017
This is a unnamed game project nergal its also working along with another artist.

Just felt the need to share it here since personally it gives UD vibes, but i'm sure the gameplay will be different from UD of course =)

So whenever its ready to be posted an alpha or beta version nergal sure be releasing it in here!

Wow, not a fan of that artwork.

Reactions: ronan333

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
update! this is gonna take a while but all my tests ive been doing have been promising i think she looks 5x hotter like this in my opinion

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I literally just said they weren't in the post you quoted
I’m saying this because you said my mod of mrs Jennings has a different skin tone so to me that says that you’ve seen what she’ll be looking like which I figured you had a way to see the files at some capacity

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I’m saying this because you said my mod of mrs Jennings has a different skin tone so to me that says that you’ve seen what she’ll be looking like which I figured you had a way to see the files at some capacity
Alright, I understand now. I'll DM you a frame in a bit since the modder wants the scenes to remain hidden until they are all completed.

omthyaa

Apr 4, 2021
RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay Script 'Map Transfer' line 495: NoMethodError occured. ENTER ESCAPE undefined method `match' for nil:NilClass OK F5
How can solve this is problem

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes