4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

mlstr

May 25, 2020
Grab torches from the piles on the ground, light them in the lava, light the braziers up by the wall.
thanks heaps, I'm kind of pissed cause I was trying everything and I thought I tried that so I tried to do it by bringing up items and selecting the torch next to the lava, thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: Caedd

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I tried the modded game and even though it has more characters it loses a lot of the nice features of the original. Like when in world view it shows who is at each location and the tips in each characters bio's. Also the progression seemed very rapid. So all in all i like this original much better.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
It's not a bug. The journal should say: "I should speak to Fred in the morning at school, after breaking the pipe. Lets get him involved!" - Have you tried talking to him in the MORNING after breaking the pipe?
Where is Fred exactly? Can't find him anywhere in the morning.

Jun 30, 2018
the grandma doesnt show up and ms taylor doesnt talk to me she says you want something and he says uh nothing and thats it so i am missing two characters right now

Mar 27, 2019
anybody got the failed to load picture or missing picture error...I am getting one of those errors when taking a look at the sister just after you wake up and the mom asks how you feel... just leave room which leads to hall, bathroom, stairs, moms room, or sisters room...when you click on her room it gives two choices ... I think it was to see what she's doing or nothing... the first picture loads but just after it says something about her picture failed to load or is missing... it doesn't stop you from playing the game .... is this one of those minor bugs or did the game not unzip fully...

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Does someone have a solution for the Donna bug? I can't manage to fuck her in her office after overhearing her in the bar. I've seen tons of posts about it but the only solution I've seen so far has been to restart from before the bar event (which is not really doable for me, I'd have to start over).
I managed to remove the bar event with a save editor and have more encounters in her office before doing it again, but the quest is still bugged...

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Does someone have a solution for the Donna bug? I can't manage to fuck her in her office after overhearing her in the bar. I've seen tons of posts about it but the only solution I've seen so far has been to restart from before the bar event (which is not really doable for me, I'd have to start over).
I managed to remove the bar event with a save editor and have more encounters in her office before doing it again, but the quest is still bugged...
had the same bug before. honestly, I started playing with quick progression turned on. so u don't need to get all the dialogue to move on (you can still view it when you want) for whatever reason, I stopped hitting annoying dead end bugs with the girls

If I remember right, break the pipe then go out front of the school. He didn't show up for me either at first, but when I tried it again after doing other stuff for a while, he was out there.
I really hope so because I'm so desperate to find him I started my whole game over and checked EVERY POSSIBLE LOCATION. this game is enjoyable and full of potential that I haven't seen from any other game, but Nergal left us with a buggy unpolished mess

Reactions: seeker111

Caedd

Oct 6, 2017
I really hope so because I'm so desperate to find him I started my whole game over and checked EVERY POSSIBLE LOCATION. this game is enjoyable and full of potential that I haven't seen from any other game, but Nergal left us with a buggy unpolished mess
It really annoyed me like that for a while too. All I can figure out is that it's triggered by being farther in the main storyline and it just doesn't say so, since he suddenly just appeared after I did other things for a while.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
had the same bug before. honestly, I started playing with quick progression turned on. so u don't need to get all the dialogue to move on (you can still view it when you want) for whatever reason, I stopped hitting annoying dead end bugs with the girls
Ah, that seems to have done something, but it still won't go forward with the story. But, oddly enough, now it lets me play the persuasion minigame, which is something that didn't use to happen before.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes