4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Biswajit

Nov 16, 2018
i know this is finished but there is still scene's that have failers. strang the folder say's 1.1 but the game say's 1.0b and miss demon lady has nothing to biuld her up. just say'ing but how is that complet lol. well i can't conplain tho
Help me with this puzzle

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok if i rember up 2 left 2 up 1 go to the right then push it down , right 2 down 2 right 1 then you just have to finish it off.

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
Help me with this puzzle
The secret of that puzzle is that the train tracks don't work like train tracks. So it's just like pushing a boulder.
So just don't push it into a corner and you will be fine. You have to push the cart until the sign.
If you get stuck reentering the room resets the cart if I remember correctly.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Out of all of the variants floating around for this game (which i agree that could have been a masterpiece). Do any of the mods fix the issues from Nergals final Beta ? I would love to see someone just clear the bugs and add the newer characters in. I would love to attempt it but i have rpg maker MV and MZ but not vx ace which is $60.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quotes from Nergal:

Because I am working on a third game (just in free time so don't expect too much)

It now has a title, Welcome to Nicest!

End of quotes.

Also here's the twitter in case you want to give it a look, game looks promising but i do wonder the concept would be way different from UD.

Also i noticed this lastest shared version Nergal delivered had still a lot of unfinished content which i can't give an estimate on a percentage but i do feel the curiosity to know how many unreleased content still locked up inside nergal's ultra secret drives :p as well on how many conceptual art from glassfish that may or may not been publicy released.

anyways i wish this game still have updates because there's a list of things that this lastest version still lacks of:

A lot of missing .txt files from either purity and corruption sex dialogues, a lot of error loading files from specific sex scenes on purity or corruption ´´the scene files are properly shown in the folder but for some odd reason the scene doesn't trigger at full and you end up getting a full scene skip´´, in some scenes happen the same stated previously but the text ends at certain point and the scene keeps up going to finally display an error.

And of course when you're in the Map there's a lot of typos in the text messages, in the tips to advance each of the girls when you're in the map some of the girls are not where the map its supposed to show you and finally the typos on how to reach certain afinity with the girls that is misleading to complete and some of the progression is not properly displayed at a proper time i.e meet kimberly at her house in the afternoon but actually you supposed to go at evening because at afternoon she's at the park and many other examples...

Finally a have almost done a lot of typos and corrections so i may be posting the files in here for it or just re-upload the full game for you to download at your choice.

Quick edit: I don't know why the Modded versions of UD use .CSV Files while the OG Vanilla version uses TXT so is there any advantage on using this particular file rather than the .TXT ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is a game i played graet art and story i think that is also nergal's game kingdom of subversion. if so that is also a great game damn good art too.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
hi there! i am trying to go for the route of mrs amos but i can't play hide and seek, anyone know how that works?
You gotta keep talking to her to increase her afinity and after you get a pop up of *All Dialogue Done* (Or Complete i forgot) then you can interact to move forward to the next scene with her. just keep talking to her til you get the scene unlock progression and eventually you can get the option with the daughter to play hide & seek

NikoRaynove

Jul 24, 2019
You gotta keep talking to her to increase her afinity and after you get a pop up of *All Dialogue Done* (Or Complete i forgot) then you can interact to move forward to the next scene with her. just keep talking to her til you get the scene unlock progression and eventually you can get the option with the daughter to play hide & seek
i've had that popup multiple times but i still only have the option to watch tv with alison, it said i unlocked all dialogue

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so the not in your phone what els does it tale you to do just wondering. have you looked through your window and seen her masterbaiting

NikoRaynove

Jul 24, 2019
ok so the not in your phone what els does it tale you to do just wondering. have you looked through your window and seen her masterbaiting
it says nothing except to play hide and seek, i have only watcher her masturbate when i was hiding upstairs but after that i haven't been able to play hide and seek anymore

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
try talking with her and watching the tv. then help her with the table. mybe that will help not sure tho.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i give up. i cant continue playing this game, all dialogues are missing
Unfortunately its a thing this final version of the game have. same as the previous version since i compared all the files inside the Dialogue folder and they are missing for either purity, corrupt or even blackmail path :/ so yeah unless nergal forgot to add those files or never was added in the first place then its a game that will have dialogues errors and scenes image upload issues since if you give yourself into the task of searching for the file of the scene that is not loading then you will find it but its unknown for me why this happen on certain scenes knowinf that the file its in the proper folder!

Anyways i'm like 50% done on checking for typos, bugs and of course scene load errors to maybe share them with Nergal. but idk if he or she will be able to do anything since its too busy in the other games :(

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
Unfortunately its a thing this final version of the game have. same as the previous version since i compared all the files inside the Dialogue folder and they are missing for either purity, corrupt or even blackmail path :/ so yeah unless nergal forgot to add those files or never was added in the first place then its a game that will have dialogues errors and scenes image upload issues since if you give yourself into the task of searching for the file of the scene that is not loading then you will find it but its unknown for me why this happen on certain scenes knowinf that the file its in the proper folder!

Anyways i'm like 50% done on checking for typos, bugs and of course scene load errors to maybe share them with Nergal. but idk if he or she will be able to do anything since its too busy in the other games :(
am still shocked on how the game got this far

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes