4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I can't get this to run on joiplay, it crashes at the menu no matter what button I press. Says it can't find cursor sound files

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Im far from new to RPGM games and minigames hosted therein, but what's the deal with the persuasion slider minigame? Is there some explanation to how Im supposed to try to do it? Im assuming Blue parts of the slider are for Purity and the red are for Corruption. Should I try to stop it in the blue if Im on the purity path? Furthermore, how the F is it flagged for a win or lose? Above 20? Or 20 exactly?
This is just a disaster of a minigame in my opinion.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Im far from new to RPGM games and minigames hosted therein, but what's the deal with the persuasion slider minigame? Is there some explanation to how Im supposed to try to do it? Im assuming Blue parts of the slider are for Purity and the red are for Corruption. Should I try to stop it in the blue if Im on the purity path? Furthermore, how the F is it flagged for a win or lose? Above 20? Or 20 exactly?
redundant mechanic - always pic red option to corrupt. Only difference is in dialogue you get during scenes

Reactions: JamieSadistic

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
When you see that space where you're supposed to smash the key if the Bar its more red than blue then i guess you're supposed to aim to the red area to get more points and vice-versa when its more blue than red perhaps?

Again its one of those games that have the option to skip the minigame at all costs and jump right on the action and yet there's a lot of gamebreaking bugs that could hit you in any specific areas or progression with the girls in certain progress state: Purity have missing text files which means you can't progress no matter how carefully you follow the steps on getting affection from a girl and same happens with corruption path as well with Blackmail path so in conclusion its a good game but since its not going to get mayor fix updates for a WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE then is just a game its better to play and save over save over save to don't waste time and progress of bugs and softlocks

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

dragonalthor

Nov 14, 2021
How do I beat Dominus, I am clicking on the ladies with hearts and an animation happens but after doing this over and over and over again nothing seems to be happening, is there a trick I am missing here?
Still need help on this, has no one gotten past this part that reads the forums?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes