4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Morzan3

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, everyone !
I've developped a set of plugins, that kinda looks like what's used in Urban Demons:
-A Time Management system
-A Progression System
-A Custom Stats system so you can recreate the corruption and purity stats for example
-A Menu to show all that, but I guess you can use your own if you can develop it
-A Scene Player to easily script and show your own scene.
I don't know if I can do my publicity here, but since it's free and it's Urban Demons related (kinda), I felt like I could make a little post here.
Anyway here it is: here

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
When you see that space where you're supposed to smash the key if the Bar its more red than blue then i guess you're supposed to aim to the red area to get more points and vice-versa when its more blue than red perhaps?

Again its one of those games that have the option to skip the minigame at all costs and jump right on the action and yet there's a lot of gamebreaking bugs that could hit you in any specific areas or progression with the girls in certain progress state: Purity have missing text files which means you can't progress no matter how carefully you follow the steps on getting affection from a girl and same happens with corruption path as well with Blackmail path so in conclusion its a good game but since its not going to get mayor fix updates for a WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE then is just a game its better to play and save over save over save to don't waste time and progress of bugs and softlocks
Well the bugs are easy enough to fix. If it's a missing file, just go to the folder it tells you to and rename the specific file to the name the game is asking for. But I do agree that this game is a clusterfuck of problems. I gave up on it after I tried turning off mini games and then getting endless loops of scenes with no progression.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well the bugs are easy enough to fix. If it's a missing file, just go to the folder it tells you to and rename the specific file to the name the game is asking for. But I do agree that this game is a clusterfuck of problems. I gave up on it after I tried turning off mini games and then getting endless loops of scenes with no progression.
Wish that was way too simple but no.

I coulda be done by months ago due i was playing this game on all the routes: Purity, Corruption and Blackmail.

So far i found that MS Amos, Kimberly and Jennings have missing dialogue files that no matter if you copy and paste a dialog text file from another scene and rename it to the one that is missing then for some reason it wont allow you to go further in progress regardless of following the cellphone advice to advance with the character!

So i tried everything and yet i haven't been able to progress with specifically speaking with MS Amos route due no matter what files i add there's no progress to be made for reasons i can't still understand

Viron99

Jan 1, 2022
How do i proceed in gedhan palace? I got the key in the right room and talkde to Lith in left room. And also any idae how to meet this Bridgette character?

Dec 17, 2021
I need help I don't know why when I delete an rpg or rempy game the images of all the games that I download in the windows live photo gallery are saved, now I'm deleting a lot of images that I didn't know I had, there is a solution that doesn't save me the images auyomayically that program the problem is that it occupies a lot of memory space especially urban demons

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

IAdoreMilfs

Jan 11, 2022
how tf do I carry on with Kaylee's storyline? Its after the bj in the bathroom and the journel just says lets 'help' her out?

Aug 13, 2018
here is mine, u will fight the boss inmediately, just do me a favor man and let me know how u beat it, i've been trying to do it, but i'm stuck
I got bad news for you, I beat it, but the game just stagnates, doing nothing but having protag, demon queen, and lady stand there, just doing fuck all

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Ok, so I was having a field trip before even really starting this game. The resolution must have been designed for ants it was so small. Then when I went looking for a fix. I noticed ELEVEN PAGES worth of ya'll asking the same question. So It took me a bit but I found a fix. Go to f95zone.to/baka-bge-bct-productions and download the BCT Sizer, copy it into your game file, and use it to start the game. It. Is. A. Godsend. You can resize the game (all rpgm games) to fit your screen.

If one of the mods could post this link to the main game page it'll really help people out

dragonalthor

Nov 14, 2021
On the part in the dreamstate/other world where you have all the girls in the room and the dude is teleporting around to attack you the girls will have hearts over their head, I interact with the girls with the heart and dodge the guy like 40+ times with nothing happening, what else am I supposed to do here?

CarlyLandy

Nov 15, 2020
Hi there, im gonna be direct, i was trying to mod the game, but when i click save without doing nothing in the map, scrips, or anythiung else, the resolution just goes crazy and put anything else too big for the scren resolution, can someone help me?, i really want to mod this pls

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes