4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi there, im gonna be direct, i was trying to mod the game, but when i click save without doing nothing in the map, scrips, or anythiung else, the resolution just goes crazy and put anything else too big for the scren resolution, can someone help me?, i really want to mod this pls
The game uses a modified .dll in it's System Folder. The file resets itself every time you save while editing the game. Here is a RAR folder with a copy of the file, extract it and keep it somewhere safe so that you can copy it over into the System folder whenever you are done editing.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
how do even enter fulls screen theres no walkthrough, alt enter doesnt work n for some reason people refuse to answer if theres a walkthrough or not

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 1648876
is there a fix for this kind of problems?
Unless Nergal decides to give it a read to this thread and maybe ´´pretty doubtful´´ to give a huge mayor hotfix to all the dialogue scripts and scenes images loads then No.

You can try copying & pasting a 5.txt but its not going to let you progress to that specific character affinity and you will be stuck there since there's no dialogue that makes you progress with the female character.

Game at this very moment its a mess up of left overs that have a lot of bugs, softlocks still and sadly a lot of dialogues and image loading errors :S

Not asking much but if Nergal coulda actually finish off to fix these pesky issues then the game wouldn't need nothing else YET

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
It is kind of annoying that the game was left dead in the water. Like, sure, I understand the artist left and you can't continue developing the game... but you could still do some bugfixing. Even if the bugfixing is only done in the spare time!

But that's assuming Nergal has any spare time to put towards this game. I for one would love for the pool toys to stop adventuring outside the pool. XD

Feb 16, 2019
I dont think he will return to this game after all of the effort he put in already and not to mention moving onto his other projects that he has been for years trying to get into motion but he was too preoccupied with Urban Demons and A Zombie's Life.

And off topic, GlassFish did put up on her Twitter she was thinking of revamping some scenes she did for Urban Demons but I dont think it was for any intention of returning to the game but mostly to touch up and improve ones she did to show her own growth in her animation skills.

So far this game is only just left to the mods to have fun with, but personally the two known who are working on it made it an even worse mess then this.

One is just loaded with too many characters that dont serve any purpose to the games plot or progression which makes it slower to run and too bulky to download. And the other is full of bugs and issues that are far worse then this version of Urban Demons that Nergal left it at (but with Nergal's, his can actually be worked around with and avoided).

Dominiciscool

Jun 4, 2020
Unless Nergal decides to give it a read to this thread and maybe ´´pretty doubtful´´ to give a huge mayor hotfix to all the dialogue scripts and scenes images loads then No.

You can try copying & pasting a 5.txt but its not going to let you progress to that specific character affinity and you will be stuck there since there's no dialogue that makes you progress with the female character.

Game at this very moment its a mess up of left overs that have a lot of bugs, softlocks still and sadly a lot of dialogues and image loading errors :S

Not asking much but if Nergal coulda actually finish off to fix these pesky issues then the game wouldn't need nothing else YET
damn shame thanks for the reply y'all really great

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Is every scene finely implemented in game or not ?
I played through the game and there was a lot scenes missing , so in next few bilds i go straight to gallery and there is still lack of scenes in game and not all people are in gallery

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes