4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I still remember those days when Nergal left this game to dead and everyone try to keep the fire still live .
Remember when we try to made a ton of mods with additional content ? Try to fix bugs ourselves ? And even added new characters by stolen art from Glassfish ?

What a golden days .

Last edited:

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
I dont think he will return to this game after all of the effort he put in already and not to mention moving onto his other projects that he has been for years trying to get into motion but he was too preoccupied with Urban Demons and A Zombie's Life.

And off topic, GlassFish did put up on her Twitter she was thinking of revamping some scenes she did for Urban Demons but I dont think it was for any intention of returning to the game but mostly to touch up and improve ones she did to show her own growth in her animation skills.

So far this game is only just left to the mods to have fun with, but personally the two known who are working on it made it an even worse mess then this.

One is just loaded with too many characters that dont serve any purpose to the games plot or progression which makes it slower to run and too bulky to download. And the other is full of bugs and issues that are far worse then this version of Urban Demons that Nergal left it at (but with Nergal's, his can actually be worked around with and avoided).
this game looks like its almost completed (imo) maybe some more pool stuff and that demon girl.

i think iv'e done everything. i can't read the text for family video so i don't know what im meant to do and there is a puzzle in outerworld ( the torch colour one ) that seems pointless since iv'e fully broken all girls except neela ( something to do with afternoon meet up but she don't turn up ) and donna.

Feb 16, 2019
this game looks like its almost completed (imo) maybe some more pool stuff and that demon girl.

i think iv'e done everything. i can't read the text for family video so i don't know what im meant to do and there is a puzzle in outerworld ( the torch colour one ) that seems pointless since iv'e fully broken all girls except neela ( something to do with afternoon meet up but she don't turn up ) and donna.
This game is just left as is like I said. There are no other things to be added. Anything that says “Added in the Future” was just scripted in but wasn’t intended to be added and Nergal forgot to remove it. Any scenes added but aren’t implemented like Sydney’s babysitting scene with Amanda, is another because it wasn’t fully added in.

Any issues you encountered, they are permanent there and will not be fixed. If any modders want to fix those issues like create a hot fix version with no bugs or missing scenes/dialogue; they are welcomed to do so. And frankly that’s all the game really needs, no additions, no new content, just a simple touch up for anyone who has run into issues which people have been whining about for the past 3-4 years this game has been left at.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Is every scene finely implemented in game or not ?
I played through the game and there was a lot scenes missing , so in next few bilds i go straight to gallery and there is still lack of scenes in game and not all people are in gallery
No, instead of abandoning it he said "It was complete", even though it isn't. Except rules here are dumb so it's marked down as complete.

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah that’s kinda what I said. Nergal left it as it was and the modders are just having their fun with it by putting in a bunch of crap and making it run less then what it should be or too bulky to download.

And given that, the original is still better in terms of it not steering away from the story but I did wish he fixed some bugs or actually added in moments that were gonna be in the game. Sydney’s babysitting Amanda, the other characters babysitting the MC at his home, pool scenes, or anything else Nergal had planned to do. I’m sure he rushed through it mostly to go onto his other projects and not just keep all his focus on it. Which I get, but due to that I am seeing so many complaints to the game because of it.

I actually wished some modders would fix those mistakes for that matter and people would stop complaining about it being broken. The game is fine without any new characters, new scenes, or new mechanics to play. That’s all I want to see or someone to reinvent the game in general.

Seriously, the other mods I have seen had a mixup of different art styles that I can’t help but feel it’s unbalanced. If they want to make the scenes better or improve the characters with their own art style, then just do it. I mean this game is just a revamp of Urban x Life that was made by Wootch when he abandoned the game. Then Nergal and GlassFish teamed up to finish it and rebuild it the way they wanted to. (Seriously this game is set up way differently then the original) So I would like someone to do that, which I saw one modder try to do, but he stopped.

I myself had some ideas to either continue the game or reinvent it, but I have been to busy to even try to attempt to write up anything. Also I have no programming skills with making games or anything. And my art style is not as good. I even drew up three fan art cosplays of Ms. Amos, Dizzy, and Bridgette (Mom) while trying to copy GlassFish’s style. But, I just didn’t attempt it as my schedule at work got so busy with overtime that I gave up on it. I do want to see someone take this game and make it better in their own way, not just slap things into this one and say it’s an “improvement”.

Feb 11, 2022
You have to give the golden bars to the ghosts, but you have to give all without pick the wrong, i used the save to be more easy
Gold bars? Tomb Stone? Um...I'm sorry but I'm confused. I appreciate your reply, but maybe I misunderstood you before, and I might have been thinking about a different puzzle. I am being chased, but I don't remember seeing ant gold bars or tombstones. I get chased by ghosts in a room with gates that randomly block a path of the maze.

The main character comments to Neala at the begining that there must be a way out, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Feb 11, 2022
This game is falsely marked as completed when it should be marked as abandoned.
The game is clearly unfinished with a bunch of placeholder stuff. The ending is very clearly rushed.
The game is buggy and needs a lot of bugfixes... which it will never get.
What cruel irony. I wish I had the knowledge to program.

DARKNEXXxxxx

Jun 13, 2021
Gold bars? Tomb Stone? Um...I'm sorry but I'm confused. I appreciate your reply, but maybe I misunderstood you before, and I might have been thinking about a different puzzle. I am being chased, but I don't remember seeing ant gold bars or tombstones. I get chased by ghosts in a room with gates that randomly block a path of the maze.

The main character comments to Neala at the begining that there must be a way out, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Its that puzzle, you get the red balls while you have been chasing by the ghost, after that, you go up and enter in the door

Reactions: GlassfishFanBoy10

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game is falsely marked as completed when it should be marked as abandoned.
The game is clearly unfinished with a bunch of placeholder stuff. The ending is very clearly rushed.
The game is buggy and needs a lot of bugfixes... which it will never get.
Well only expect this from Urban Demons, due Zombie's Life have no flaws and that was a prior project before Nergal jumped off the ship of UD.

Honestly the admins and mods of this forum must actually consider to change the tag of this game thread since its a game that lacks of actual game content & most importantly mayor bug fixes that allows the player to make progression on the game on each girl!

I have many things to mention about this lastest and clearly Only version ever released by Nergal that i will only mention one:

There seems to be an incompleted dialoge between the MC and Sydney where you're visiting her while finding out that she does babysitting on an specific day after visiting Kimberly's house. there's only a part of the dialogue playing and after ur done i guess nothing else happens!

So yeah in conclusion this game huge flaw at this very moment are:

Missing dialogue files > no matter what file you clone from copy + paste and change its name you wont be progressing with an specific girl and most of these dialogue errors are related to MS Amos as well others regarless if you pick purity, corruption or blackmail route.

A lot of missing image scenes files > the files are there but for some reason the script or whatever its making the game of not playing them properly keep showing you missing files, and trust me i tried everything like deleting all files and re-extracting them on an specific encoding and yet no results

And who can't forget the fact that there's still a tons of softlocks in the game???? yeah this game is not Close to be tagged as [Completed]

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I mean, yeah the game is buggy. But as far as I can remember, I finished the game and got to the end of most character paths (not too sure about the sister, didn't bother with her). Feels complete to me, patchiness notwithstanding.

Feb 11, 2022
Its that puzzle, you get the red balls while you have been chasing by the ghost, after that, you go up and enter in the door
Oh! Okay, I may be screwed then. Thanks for explaining. I did pick up 1 orb the first time I played it, but I've not seen any more orbs spawn in. I didn't know if it was a glitch or not. I may just have to start over, although that's gonna suck. Losing all my progress is always a pain in the neck.

DARKNEXXxxxx

Jun 13, 2021
Oh! Okay, I may be screwed then. Thanks for explaining. I did pick up 1 orb the first time I played it, but I've not seen any more orbs spawn in. I didn't know if it was a glitch or not. I may just have to start over, although that's gonna suck. Losing all my progress is always a pain in the neck.
Use a code to get all corruption or kindness points, might be somewhere on this post

Reactions: GlassfishFanBoy10
Feb 11, 2022
Use a code to get all corruption or kindness points, might be somewhere on this post
I actually did try using the max purity code to try and make progress with Donna (the only character I can't get beyond the hesitant level) but nothing seemed to change. I didn't actually try the maze afterwards as I quit and reloaded the game. I'll have to give it a shot later. Thanks! I just hope thia works.

blueberry24h

May 7, 2021
hello ,everyone i have 1 question i downloaded game also rpg ace i have huge problem whit fps , is there any way to fix this i have laptop specs n3160 , 4g ram , gtx 920m 2gb . Thanks in advance

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Type what you're looking for into the search engine of your choice, download what it's asking for and install it.
In fairness to Unou, depending on how you enter this search and your language skills you can end on a page that makes it seem like you need to buy something

Understanding that you only need the Runtime Package isn't necessarily obvious

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes