4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Very true. Im just saying it's very odd to me. Ive seen mods with other characters Glassfish drew, and she's made at least 3 comics amd 3 images of April. That's a lot to work with. Haha

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, I'm stuck in the dark area with flames, in the outherworld, I tried use the flashlight, but don't work. Some advice? And for the video for Dizzie? I have purchased and used the camera, called her in my room, in her house, at work, ecc. Ecc. But nothing. Thanks in advance.

anticanis

May 14, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck in the dark area with flames, in the outherworld, I tried use the flashlight, but don't work. Some advice? And for the video for Dizzie? I have purchased and used the camera, called her in my room, in her house, at work, ecc. Ecc. But nothing. Thanks in advance.
UP / RIGHT / UP / RIGHT / DOWN / LEFT / DOWN / RIGHT / UP / LEFT / DOWN / LEFT / UP / RIGHT / UP.
If you know how to beat the next room please tell cuz im stuck there and it seems that the torch is useless.

Reactions: fluffy-hentailover

Aton

May 20, 2017
Anyone knows how to get past here? The symbol lights up when you stand on it and there's nowhere else to go. I'm assuming I have to place something/someone there while I go to the other one, but I can't figure out how.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Anyone knows how to get past here? The symbol lights up when you stand on it and there's nowhere else to go. I'm assuming I have to place something/someone there while I go to the other one, but I can't figure out how.
you have to use x-ray vision, sometimes everything remains very dark, in that case quickly change room

Reactions: Aton

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
Aton where did you find the key to enter that section of the room? I'm stuck at the door and can't figure it out. So odd there's no walkthrough for this game

Aton

May 20, 2017
Aton where did you find the key to enter that section of the room? I'm stuck at the door and can't figure it out. So odd there's no walkthrough for this game
Sorry, friend, I don't remember. I backtracked to the castle's "lobby" and there wasn't any door along the way. The room I was in was to the right of the entrance.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Trying out the game but a bit confused here if I am playing the right version or not since on here it say's the last and completed version is 1.1b but when I boot up the game it say's it's version 1.0-b is that still the 1.1b version and they just forgot to update the intro screen or is it actually the earlier version?

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Never going to see the endgame...

Every time I enter the upper-floor it's immediately INTRUDER and forced to wake up.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Never going to see the endgame...

Every time I enter the upper-floor it's immediately INTRUDER and forced to wake up.
Not sure if this helped since I haven't watched it all or really played the game yet but I looked up a bit of a walkthrough or well speedrun through the game after hearing it was hard to play it.

But yeah I haven't watched it so not sure if it includes the part your wondering about but hope it helps!

Bergizzle98

Aug 14, 2017
what exactly are the differences between The Original Game and the Fan Modded one? this has everything and the mod doesnt anymore or?

Feb 11, 2022
what exactly are the differences between The Original Game and the Fan Modded one? this has everything and the mod doesnt anymore or?
I've started playing one of the modded versions. A lot of it ia similar, but the changes vary from character to character. It feels odd unlocking the scenes out of order. Also noticed some characters act different, with scenes altered or removed. I'm glad my favorite character is mostly the same, but not fond of changes made elsewhere. Also a lot of characters added in as easter eggs, which are characters drawn by Glassfish for other projects. Disappointingly April O'Niel is not amoung them.

Reactions: Bergizzle98
Jun 1, 2020
Man, I'am trying to play it on JoiPlay but there's some problem with the proportion,a big zoom since the title screen. Changing the resolution does not work.
Does someone know how to fix it?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So for some reason I can't get Neala to babysit me, anyone knows how to fix this? already got all of them broken (Neala included, has Max corruption and Affection) and I've advanced up to the Temple with the ghost-girl in the Dreamscape/Hell (Already unlocked invisibility, minor x-ray and mayor x-ray vision.)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes