4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

lepip15

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to take a photo or a video? I already broken 2 characters without taking their pictures. And I'm in a good guy mode.

Bergizzle98

Aug 14, 2017
I've started playing one of the modded versions. A lot of it ia similar, but the changes vary from character to character. It feels odd unlocking the scenes out of order. Also noticed some characters act different, with scenes altered or removed. I'm glad my favorite character is mostly the same, but not fond of changes made elsewhere. Also a lot of characters added in as easter eggs, which are characters drawn by Glassfish for other projects. Disappointingly April O'Niel is not amoung them.
yeah i noticed the modded had more characters and stuff but also noticed the original had an ending, dunno how much ive broken the game but i dragged the modded over the original and just accepted the changes. cant wait to see the results XD

Reactions: GlassfishFanBoy10
Feb 11, 2022
yeah i noticed the modded had more characters and stuff but also noticed the original had an ending, dunno how much ive broken the game but i dragged the modded over the original and just accepted the changes. cant wait to see the results XD
I never got the ending in the original. I got stuck in a maze where a ghost girl chases you amf Neala. I think it's a glitch. On a side note, I am slightly annoyed by a glitch I just recently found. The modded game sometimes loads corruption dialog scenes when I dont want it to. I had Kimberly come over for babysitting during a purity run, and as soon as the aftersex dialog scene ended they immediately loaded up the corruption dialog scene where he pressures her.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
If possible can the developer add some extra content in the game? The game is really good, but adding for example content focused mainly on Neala in which we control only her would be cool.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
If possible can the developer add some extra content in the game? The game is really good, but adding for example content focused mainly on Neala in which we control only her would be cool.
I know at some point Nergal was considering coming back to have short "DLCs" like a car wash, vacation, etc. but I don't know if he's dropped those plans since then once he shifted focus to his other games.

Quality99790006

Mar 9, 2022
can you send me a link to download?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I know at some point Nergal was considering coming back to have short "DLCs" like a car wash, vacation, etc. but I don't know if he's dropped those plans since then once he shifted focus to his other games.
Given that despite being completed the game's still buggy and has missing scenes such as mom in the park, I'd say there's no chance of any additional content at all, especially since Nergal's got two other projects on the go right now.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I know it's probably not intended to be funny, but when the MC got run over in the intro I actually had to laugh out loud for once :p

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Any way to fix the full-screen option? when I do it half of the screen is practically cut off.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone know if this is normal, as i started playing the game, the principal's sprite image don't appear, as i talk to her, it's just dialogue, her image doesn't show, like it does with other women?

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone know if this is normal, as i started playing the game, the principal's sprite image don't appear, as i talk to her, it's just dialogue, her image doesn't show, like it does with other women?
She doesn't have one, I think she was supposed to though, if the game had went further than it did.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I just remember that Principal used to have an image of how she looks, but in final version there isn't one.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Since i saw the spoiler for one of the endings in one of the mods, can i ask is there a way to corrupt everyone and not fall under the demoness' control at the end of the game?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes