4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
The game will be designed in "RPG Maker Vx Ace", I don't know of any game made in that format for MAC, since it is only for Windows. I use a virtual box to play games made with RPG Maker called VirtualboxVn and I installed Windows on my Mac. I think that is the only way

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Someday I hope we get a real remake of this game. I like the mods, and the finished game itself is great, but I'm always left wishing that it had more polish and consistency.

Reactions: boi696969
Feb 16, 2019
Someday I hope we get a real remake of this game. I like the mods, and the finished game itself is great, but I'm always left wishing that it had more polish and consistency.
same. If anything I just see clones that have the same concept and idea that this game had. Some are good, others are okay. The mods I feel are either more broken then the original or just stockpiled full of fan crap.

SoloGunfire1

May 13, 2018
im a bit confused here if I am playing the right version or not since on here it say's the last and completed version is 1.1b but when I boot up the game it say's it's version 1.0-b is that still the 1.1b version ??

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played this game and ended it twice however said game has a very unforgiving bug in it. When you are about to fight the final boss make sure you do it on a weekday. If you do it on a weekend the game's ending will screw you over big time in the form of booting you out of the school due to it being a weekend, and then you will have a bugged game.

Reactions: FakoSIL
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes