4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

nidace191

Jul 5, 2021
Can anyone help me??? What is the PayMeOn?? (Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos) It's there for them. and I can't get over 2 levels either, Donna. Finally Sydney last mission (Family Video) Ijust need to find the right spot to put it. what do you mean i couldn't do this mission. Can anyone know this question... please ://

Koere

Apr 22, 2022
Need help with mrs amos hide and seek quest . when i want to play hide with alision i only can watch tv with her

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
amos number is on her table donna doesnt even have a number and neala will give it to u in her story quest
I went through Nila's entire assignment, she didn't give me Donna's phone number, and where to get Sarah and Lisa's phone number, and how to complete the "Wet Her" task! and double pleasure, and what to do with the badge near the school and in the pool, what to do so that the pool is not closed

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
Could someone tell me how to get past the mission getting her wet??? This is the mission that has to invite women to the pool at the FDS. I invite, go to the pool and interact with them. The problem is that they go to the bathroom and then I don't know what to do....

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Major Notice: In order to get the corruption event to succeed, you Have to unlock All the text variations during "Talk" events.

Bajor Bug: While talking about the MC's virginity with one of the girls,
I distinctly remember 'avoiding all sexual events' up until that point in my play-through,
which would make me a virgin.
However, instead the MC says he's not a virgin.. ' how the fuck' does that work?

Later on in the game, there is another inconsistency
regarding the MC's virginity in the Otherworld,
where he's basically forced to fuck a girl he cannot 'talk' to.
The fact he's forced to fuck her isn't the bug,
It's the fact they always tease him of being a virgin,
despite there being easy ways for him
to get properly fucked by other girls/women
before the Otherworld event.

I then saw that a lot of the text files are in .txt format, meaning I could edit out inconsistencies my self.
But those specific events, for those specific girls were not in .txt format, which is a huge bummer.
I then saw a commonevents file that I have no program to edit it with.
I'm begging the dev to fix the story-related errors, because they're ruining the game for me.

I want to give the MC's first time to a fellow virgin
and then stick it to the Otherworld bitch who taunted him,
showing her he can get some proper in the normal world :D

Last edited:

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
I think if possible, with our support to the game dev, we can propose more costumes, complete the "paymeon" feature (seems a little incomplete i think), make the female protagonist controllable and make her go in her own adventures, more animations etc.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
how do I finish the first story mission of the mother called morning pain? I can't get pass to it
Go to the first floor toilet, search for the key above the toilet bowl, in the tiny cabinet. Then go to the second floor bathroom/toilet and find the med-kit to the top right of the room.

Sidenote, your telephone is in the kitchen, to the right top most of the house on the first floor.
the tutorial is automatic, so that's a plus :3

Further sidenote, while corrupting your sister,
you may notice the unlocked room,
just as the shop lady in the smaller workhouse has left (evening, before midnight).
the key in your sisters room
is under the bottom right side of the bed, right next to the wall.
Grab it and go to the smaller workhouse
# even if the worker lady isn't there.
A replacement npc will be there
to make you a copy of your sisters room key.
Have 15$ saved for the copying service.
Let time pass after getting the copy,
get beat up. boom,
you can go into your sisters room now :3

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes