4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
I think if possible, with our support to the game dev, we can propose more costumes, complete the "paymeon" feature (seems a little incomplete i think), make the female protagonist controllable and make her go in her own adventures, more animations etc.
I believe Nergal said he was done developing Urban Demons ("for good", but don't quote me on that) so that he can put more focus towards The Solarion Project (which was his main project at the time, now it's something else).

So I wouldn't get your hopes up unless someone decides to make a mod that focuses on the underdeveloped parts of the game. The current mods for the game focus on either improving story/script flow, adding new content/expanding current content to all characters, and bugfixing.

In UrbanXLife, you were able to choose whether to control Pelo or Nessa at the start of each day which was a fantastic idea that could have allowed for a lot of interesting interactions in my opinion, so I know exactly where you're coming from with that suggestion.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
I just installed the game and got this error: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So guys, i'm sorry if this question was already asked, but wich one of the mod's is the most worth playing FNFZone Mod, Xalanda Mod or Boku Mod, wich of them have most content and etc, i know that boku wants to put all the mods in one and add more, but i think that it hasn't been done yet, thnx for the answer and sorry if this answered 10 pages ago and i repeated the question

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
So guys, i'm sorry if this question was already asked, but wich one of the mod's is the most worth playing FNFZone Mod, Xalanda Mod or Boku Mod, wich of them have most content and etc, i know that boku wants to put all the mods in one and add more, but i think that it hasn't been done yet, thnx for the answer and sorry if this answered 10 pages ago and i repeated the question
FNFZone or Xalanda is a tie. Boku is more recent, but try Boku Mod out anyway.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

scarb

Aug 6, 2017
I just installed the game and got this error: "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". Does anybody know how I can fix this?
I fixed this issue by installing this. Hope this helps.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
FNFZone or Xalanda is a tie. Boku is more recent, but try Boku Mod out anyway.
between nergal v1-1 and FNFzone v5.5 who have more content? i played v1-1 long time a go and i would like to play the game again so, dose the mod worth playing? thanks.

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
between nergal v1-1 and FNFzone v5.5 who have more content? i played v1-1 long time a go and i would like to play the game again so, dose the mod worth playing? thanks.
FNFzone mod is like expansion pack, which xalenda mod is like a totally different game. So yeah, try them out.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
hello everyone do anyone have the full save for corruption and pure save bc i lost mind and i hate playing it all over again thank you

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes