4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
I got bored again. Turns out you can mix and match features and make up new characters.

A younger version of Pegah from the ChillyScholar mod (or her daughter):
Pegah_1.png Pegah_2.png

A Policewoman mashup (maybe Miss Amos's sister):
Sonia_1.png Sonia_2.png Sonia_3.png

A pruder Donna (so that one can make events to corrupt her further, resulting in the current design):
Donna.png

They both have complete sets of portraits, though I do not have a scarf-less Pegah.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I got bored again. Turns out you can mix and match features and make up new characters.

They both have complete sets of portraits, though I do not have a scarf-less Pegah.
I would honestly love to see more of your designs, the one thing that always soured me to the mods was that their added characters didn't look anything like the game originals. Yours in comparison to Glassfish's art? They're seamless.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Just discovered this game and about to start playing it right now, hopefully i'll enjoy it !

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
I would honestly love to see more of your designs, the one thing that always soured me to the mods was that their added characters didn't look anything like the game originals. Yours in comparison to Glassfish's art? They're seamless.
The eyes and nose and ears and bodies are Urban Demons-native, so it was just a long process of cut and paste and painting over the seams to make it appear new. Gimp helped a lot with changing the colors of the clothes and skin without touching Glassfish's shading. Possibly the only original thing there was the police cap, and I basically traced the shape out of an existing Glassfish drawing to ensure the proportions are according to spec. As long as the shading style and the line weights are the same as the existing ones, it'll work.

p_1.png p_2.png p_3.png s_1.png s_2.png t_1.png

The hair of the Taylor one that I'm currently working on is a redraw of the existing one, and I just shaded it accordingly. Aside from those, I don't have anything else worth showing.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I cant play because it says I need an specific program called RPGVAce RTP to run the game where can I find it?

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
There is this marker on the schoolyard, but I cannot interact with it (was always there from the start of the game).
Is that a bug? Am I missing out on something?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
There is this marker on the schoolyard, but I cannot interact with it (was always there from the start of the game).
Is that a bug? Am I missing out on something?
That's nothing. Its just like the kids playing the game.

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022

A younger version of Pegah from the ChillyScholar mod (or her daughter):
View attachment 1893547 View attachment 1893548

A Policewoman mashup (maybe Miss Amos's sister):
View attachment 1893544 View attachment 1893545 View attachment 1893546

A pruder Donna (so that one can make events to corrupt her further, resulting in the current design):
View attachment 1893558

The art look good.

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
The eyes and nose and ears and bodies are Urban Demons-native, so it was just a long process of cut and paste and painting over the seams to make it appear new. Gimp helped a lot with changing the colors of the clothes and skin without touching Glassfish's shading. Possibly the only original thing there was the police cap, and I basically traced the shape out of an existing Glassfish drawing to ensure the proportions are according to spec. As long as the shading style and the line weights are the same as the existing ones, it'll work.

View attachment 1896682 View attachment 1896683 View attachment 1896684 View attachment 1896685 View attachment 1896686 View attachment 1896687

The hair of the Taylor one that I'm currently working on is a redraw of the existing one, and I just shaded it accordingly. Aside from those, I don't have anything else worth showing.
What other characters you'll plan on remixing?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes