4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Njluol

Jun 8, 2021
Could someone pass on their save data from 1.1 or 1.b? please
or does anyone know how to guide blindly in the maze

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I will catch flak but spent hours looking for the answer and found none. I have a problem with Neala. I keep getting texts from her asking if I know where she is at and to find her in the park in the afternoon. I don't see her. s it a bug or what?
Neala is in the park during the afternoon located at the screen between the main area (where the moms and their sons are gathered) and the pond area (where Kimberly and her daughter are located). If Neala isn't there, then you probably have a glitch or bug. No, she isn't hanging outside the fishing shack in the afternoon.

Twi-Light

Jan 9, 2022
how do i get mom and sydney to give a double blowjob?

also in joiplay certain tabs or menus stay on screen after exiting out of it. (e.g. map stays on screen for a few seconds before disappearing after entering a location). is there any setting i need to change for this to be fixed?

Last edited:

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
how do i get mom and sydney to give a double blowjob?

also in joiplay certain tabs or menus stay on screen after exiting out of it. (e.g. map stays on screen for a few seconds before disappearing after entering a location). is there any setting i need to change for this to be fixed?
Takes quite a few steps that I don't quite remember, first they both got to be max relationship, get sydney to go watch tv at night then before you interact with her, wake up the mom to tell her to come down stairs in a bit. The mom should start avoiding you? I think, repeat with sydney then wake her/use the corruption touch the next night. Then I think you gotta talk to her at the park on the weekend. I think she'll show up in the morning and give in? then have Sydney at the couch again and ask the mom to go downstairs. Its a very weird long process to get the scene.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
well, these game r playing without mouse? only on keyboard?
p.s. can i play it fullscreen? at leastnot in a small window, in the setting there's only 1280/960 or smth like that

hareram007

Apr 21, 2018
Alright everybody with the questions, here are your answers:

Question: How do I have sex with/start a relationship with (insert character)?
Answer: See the folder in the game called "HELP AND WALKTHROUGH"? Inside of it are painstakingly written help and walkthroughs (go figure). If you're having game problems, consult the detailed and painstakingly written walkthroughs rather than showing up here looking for somebody to hold your hand. If you're playing an adult game, you should at least try to act a little bit like an adult.

Question: How do I save in this game? How do I quit?
Answer: Use the UI. Besides the autosave feature that should prevent you from having this problem in the first place, you can just pull up the phone (after getting it in the beginning) by pressing W, then just go to the disk icon and save.
You need to quit the game? Close it like literally anything else.

Question: Will this have an android port?
Answer: No, unless somebody wants to rebuild the whole game in RPG Maker MV, it will never have an android port. RPG Maker VX:Ace games are fundamentally incompatible with android and cannot be natively packed into, or read from APK Format.

Question: (insert dumb question here)?
Answer: Be an adult and figure it out.
Thanks for the reply about Android port, it's something beyond my current understanding of stuff to have worked it out myself. Though it would have been nice if this one had an android port. :)

And thanks for the other answers too.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply about Android port, it's something beyond my current understanding of stuff to have worked it out myself. Though it would have been nice if this one had an android port. :)

And thanks for the other answers too.
Ironically, since I made this post JoiPlay came out and it might work in that, though I haven't tested.
JoiPlay tends to be a bit finicky when it comes to custom scripts and this game uses a few of them, and between that and the custom resolution patch I have no idea if it would work properly, but you can always test.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
one more question - how to fix the problems when some scenes r failed to start? ( 4 example mom corruption scene and some others, or some photos after sex scenes)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Is there a way to have a different resolution or preferably a fullscreen mode?

Also, I hate games that force me to use arrows to select which letters I want to use when typing my name, as opposed to just letting me use the bloody keyboard like every normal game...

zapk

Apr 10, 2018
here a 99% save file for corruption route but im stuck in the pool event !WARNING! lot's of bug
and can someone help with the pool event after the women enter the shower how to interact with them do i need an item?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes