4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Fun Fact: GlassFish has actually down furry art/characters before which one of these thicc cow girls would you guys like to see in game as the new requirement to get into Furry Land?

View attachment 63649 the MILF Lucy?
View attachment 63650 or the slutty Jocely?
Regardless of the choice the scene will be based on Neala's doggy scene (as a reference to the comic they come from)

Also Kanga only needs one more vote to win, Pooh needs two (please vote for Pooh lol)
what comic did they come from

May 31, 2018
Can we have option for running speed? The character speed is too slow and I remember other rpgm games have option to trigger "always run" or something like that.

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
really having trouble with donna's routine checkup task. I have exhausted all the dialog at the bar and the hospital and she STILL won't go past the hesitation point. is there another location to go to at a certain time or did the creator simply give the finger to the players and leave a bug in the game?

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
really having trouble with donna's routine checkup task. I have exhausted all the dialog at the bar and the hospital and she STILL won't go past the hesitation point. is there another location to go to at a certain time or did the creator simply give the finger to the players and leave a bug in the game?
No, Donna can be fucked. I can't remember the exact steps anymore, but there are three locations for her: the hospital, the school (by speaking to the principal), and home (by telling mom that you're ill first thing in the morning). Keep cycling through these until you reach the next step.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I, too, got stuck a couple of times and was forced to start again

Blinkleblockly

Feb 21, 2019
Figured out the joiplay resolution issue for anyone who still wants it - in the joiplay settings you can go to RPG settings and change your screen resolution. Sorted it out for me no problems.

The other query I have now is that I can't seem yo start the Ms Amos storyline. The help text is blank and she's still at 0. Am I missing a trigger event?

Reactions: Tiktok055

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
No, Donna can be fucked. I can't remember the exact steps anymore, but there are three locations for her: the hospital, the school (by speaking to the principal), and home (by telling mom that you're ill first thing in the morning). Keep cycling through these until you reach the next step.
I SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK! did the bar, home, school, and hospital repeatedly until I had the urge to punch the screen! either there needs to be a better hint system, because the hints are really confusing and crap, or there needs to be a proper walkthrough that gives a better explanation of what to do to complete the next point. saying "talk to her about the bar during an appointment" is not the least bit helpful when you have to do a bunch of hidden sub-steps to reach that point

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK! did the bar, home, school, and hospital repeatedly until I had the urge to punch the screen! either there needs to be a better hint system, because the hints are really confusing and crap, or there needs to be a proper walkthrough that gives a better explanation of what to do to complete the next point. saying "talk to her about the bar during an appointment" is not the least bit helpful when you have to do a bunch of hidden sub-steps to reach that point
You can ignore the bar for now. Until you're fucking a woman, she'll never take you into the bathroom. The only one to focus on at the bar is Sydney's friend (can't remember her name right now). I wish that I was refreshed on the game so that I could help you out more.

BloodyHell796

Nov 28, 2020
before going to bar, you should get appointments 1st talk then 2nd say pain (or whatever option are available).
thn HJ or TF do it 5 times each. after that go to bar. and listen what she saying.
Note: if you already gone to bar and heard Donna wants to be fucked. then it's stuck. You've start from beginning or from previous save before going to bar.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

BloodyHell796

Nov 28, 2020
I will catch flak but spent hours looking for the answer and found none. I have a problem with Neala. I keep getting texts from her asking if I know where she is at and to find her in the park in the afternoon. I don't see her. s it a bug or what?
after you received Neela's text come to park in the afternoon simply skip time to evening and go to park where the benches were located you can see her standing there.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes