4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BloodyHell796

Nov 28, 2020
Anyone knows how to get past here? The symbol lights up when you stand on it and there's nowhere else to go. I'm assuming I have to place something/someone there while I go to the other one, but I can't figure out how.
how did u unlocked the doors? i'm stuck here

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Go to the tech shop and buy it.
did you get the Jennings vid?
Where did it end up happening? school toilet never recorder, home tutor didn't record, both times at level 5.
And mc never looked for a spot to put the vid cameras at the jennings household.

though . . . .. there is a chance this happened/never triggered because I used all the diys I bought.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
did you get the Jennings vid?
I have everything; my save file is complete.

Where did it end up happening? school toilet never recorder, home tutor didn't record, both times at level 5.
And mc never looked for a spot to put the vid cameras at the jennings household.
School and park toilets. If the protagonist has the idea to place the cameras around, then he can place his camera in the designated spots once a DIY kit has been used on them. If anything else is required, then I don't remember what it is.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Isn't there tutorial on how to do it? because I don't know how else to advance with her
Gameplay is pretty dumbed down from what it once was, its pretty much just talk to each person three times on each level, play a little minigame to break them - which you can switch off - and boom, sex. As for the fork, its happens any time you drop your fork at a meal with Sydney there after you get her to level 3 and beyond. If i remember right, for Sydney's second level you call her to the shower after talking to her three times at home in the afternoon via phone, after that you should have her at level 3.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
I used the I'm stuck option in this room and now I can't get in
Is there any fix for this or is my game softlock now
Screenshot 2022-08-07 230616.png

jpsolo

Jul 8, 2022
How to get mom/sydney threesome scene?
I talked with both of them during the day and played drop the fork scenes for both of them during dinner. But still at night mom comes down to living room but doesn't join in.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I can't seem to find the Dream Touch Ability
Not sure if my game is bugged or not
option only ever showed up when the mc checked on his sleeping mom when I played. and that is after he unlocked it in the dream world.
Unlock in the dream world by advancing the story of the girl who goes to the dream world with you

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes