4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

May 31, 2018
Can I watch the ending again? Somehow I finished the Underworld story before unlock all of girls stories, so the game ending for me while still contents there to grind :ROFLMAO:

Xeniv vam

Aug 17, 2022
OK, why has no one made a walkthrough for this game yet? I'm in the west wing of the palace and I can't figure out what to do in the first room, the one that has the Dracula coffin in it. I've forged ahead and took out the bats, but the characters warned about not approaching the statues at the top of the screen, so I thought that I would go back to the Dracula coffin room to see what I'm supposed to do there.

Interacting with the coffin yields nothing, the guards don't give me enough time to explore anything, the crystals are noninteractive, and of the two regular coffins that I was able to approach, neither of them had a plaque to read. On top of that, every other turn is an insta-catch! I've wasted so much time banging keys to get back to the Otherworld that I'm going to break them if this matter isn't cleared up.

EDIT: Never mind. I was supposed to go through the statues anyway. The counterintuitiveness of this game struck again.
How you go through the statues ,I got catch

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
trying to do a pure run but Neala pure scene wont show up
how do i fix it?
If you’re referring to Neala’s second sex scene, then there’s nothing to be done. Neala’s expression will always look upset ( just like in the corruption route) even if you’re only choosing purity options. It’s how the latest version of the game has been programmed.

Ben1007

Feb 3, 2020
Hello, I was wondering why my saves aren't saving. Idk if i'm doing it wrong cuz you're suppose to save on the phone but when i relaunch the game, the saves aren't there thx

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys. I don't think I ever unlocked the threesome scene with Lisa and Sarah. How do you trigger it?

EDIT: Found it! You just have to talk to Lisa in private and text Sarah and then head to the Bathroom. No idea why I never tried this before.

Last edited:

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
I think the game needs to incorporate the pc feature in the protagonist room, like more photos and videos of all the girls and upload them etc.

562Bubbles808

Feb 14, 2022
Hi new here, is there a reason why school kinks and hijinks part 2 by Glassfish was abandoned or never see light to this day? I came across this thread and saw little of that comic

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi new here, is there a reason why school kinks and hijinks part 2 by Glassfish was abandoned or never see light to this day? I came across this thread and saw little of that comic
It was a commissioned comic and she doesn't do sequels to those type comics without the permission from the original commissioner

IcyBalls

Dec 22, 2020
Could somebody do me a favor and post a vid of them building mom and Mrs Jennings first 3some from scratch? Basically, new game -> mom + Jennings (zero to broken, either order) -> 3some

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes