4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
What should I do, did I do something wrong ? I don 't have the invisibility to eavesdrop on a conversation after physical education near the teachers ' locker room .

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
What should I do, did I do something wrong ? I don 't have the invisibility to eavesdrop on a conversation after physical education near the teachers ' locker room .
Just keep playing, at some point you gonna get it(threre's no time limit)

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
How do i pass this puzzle?, there isnt any clue(numbers, letters or something) and when i fail the golden bars reset but when i have placed the bars before still remains!!!!

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the moms quest ive used dream touch and gave a good show in the shower for sticky mornings and next steps im stuck where every night she comes in and says i cant do this then leaves am i missing something

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
What impact does my choices have? Is there any different scenes, when i go full red, rather than blue?
Also, is it just me or is the game peformance at the school gym worse?

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
okay, how do i fix some of the missing scenes? There are some from Mrs Jennings, which gives me always the message "Failed to load dialogue_ Data/Dialogues/Mrs Jennings/sex-ed-fuck-blackmail/3.txt"

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys.. i just finished play this original game.. but may i know whats the different between the original game and that standalone mod by the xalanda and chilly scholar? is it they have the different contents? if so, which one is more better between that two mod to play with..

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
hey guys.. i just finished play this original game.. but may i know whats the different between the original game and that standalone mod by the xalanda and chilly scholar? is it they have the different contents? if so, which one is more better between that two mod to play with..
The latest version of original version is the best. The Chilly one is based upon an older version so isn't as polished. the Chilly one has loads of terrbile scenes in the other world where they have just badly coloured in some animations to make them look like some stupid anime character. Plus points of Chilly mod- more content in normal world. They have some artists who have made really good scenes which look better than the original. I wish you could just turn off the added other world content. I don't care about fucking some werid cow character or female Bowser.
Xalanda mod - don't bother. It has potential but is so bugged you can't get anywhere.
Play this one.

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Quick question - I have been changing some of the script in the animations to make them better. If I wanted to change some dialogue in game would that invovle buying RPGMaker program as those text files are in the program file?

Mangekyoufg

May 19, 2022
To all of you who are having troubles of the screen error that it won't fit in your phone screen. I have the solution you are looking for, it's just really simple actually you just have to go to (joiplay settings). You can find it in the right upper corner of the mainscreen, it looks like this( ... )but sideways and after that go to (RPG settings) since Urban demon's run on RPGMAKER/VX ACE scroll down until you found window size and chance it I currently use 1280×72 resolution because it fits in my screen. Hope that helps

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes