4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Oh hey, I guess I've done some stuff enough for posting:

Barb-1.png Barb-2.png Barb-3.png Barb-4.png HouseChoresWIP.png

I guess if anyone wants to mod Barb into the game they'll have to modify either Mom's or Sarah's animations for Barb (+ modify hair to be wilder), but that's a lot of work, so good luck to them.

Although... the nude of Barb could serve as the base of the Forest Nymph Queen's busts.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Mrs Taylor is still softlocked, no matter if you follow the guide or not. This is not a re-post from 2018

LOL.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
View attachment 8211

Overview:
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become.
Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand? With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!
Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Developer: NergalsNest
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Codes:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

OTHERS:
COMPRESSED* - FNFZone Mod - Xalanda Mod - Boku Mod

View attachment 163839 View attachment 163838 View attachment 163837
Game is pretty good. But when I try to play on mobile with Joiplay, everything is smooth but a bug that ruining the whole game for me. Whenever you open general message tab this error pops up and Joiplay rpgm launcher crash and few second later.

Aug 24, 2020
So I was wondering does the cheatcode that unlocks the gallery show all versions corruption & purity or just one of them? Also I know this has been asked and I have searched but does anyone have a full blackmail save file?

Aug 24, 2020
So I went the blackmail route for most characters, and the gallery shows the corruption dialogue for all the scenes. Is there any way to edit the recollection scenes in the save file to show the blackmail dialogue or do I have to play the whole game to see them?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So I went the blackmail route for most characters, and the gallery shows the corruption dialogue for all the scenes. Is there any way to edit the recollection scenes in the save file to show the blackmail dialogue or do I have to play the whole game to see them?
You just want to read what the blackmail dialogue is? urbandemons/data/dialogues, it kinda converges into corruption dialogue for the most part.

Cubby222

Aug 11, 2022
so im trying to download the game but im new to the pc world anyone know of a step by step on how to download the game ? im confused on the part where is says extract to desired location ?what location ? i downloaded rtp but don't know what to do next

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Just something I figured out while messing around, sorry if someone else posted this earlier. If you are stuck at the end with a broken epilogue (happens if you finish on the weekend), and you happen to have saved right before the goap fight, start the fight, then hit Q and select "I'm stuck" - it will return you to the palace of illusion - head back to the castle and get spotted by a guard on purpose, it will force you to wake up. Afterward, just get to a weekday, then go to sleep and restart the goap fight, it was a bit buggy with Neala but fixed everything in the end.
THANK YOU, I was so angry after all this grind to end up with a half-broken ending. This should be in the first post it's so important -..-
/edit: note: another option is to use RpgMakerSaveEdit to change the variables (I changed 3:"day" and 4:"date") and switches(I disabled 17:"Weekend", enabled 16:"Weekday").

ALSO, on an additional note, DONT TRY TO QUICK SAVE DURING THE ENDING SELECTION. It will delete your fucking save game. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
only in the path of corruption (for the path of purity no problem) when Ms Amos invites me to go to her at night I get this error message that the mission is never considered accomplished. can you help me?

Immagine2.png

thanx

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
only in the path of corruption (for the path of purity no problem) when Ms Amos invites me to go to her at night I get this error message that the mission is never considered accomplished. can you help me?

View attachment 2153495

thanx
Usually when I encounter these "Couldn't load <resource file>" errors I just go to the directory it tells me where it looked and duplicate another existing file and rename it to the missing file. Ya I might miss a dialog here and there but its better than waiting for people to answer you.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Usually when I encounter these "Couldn't load <resource file>" errors I just go to the directory it tells me where it looked and duplicate another existing file and rename it to the missing file. Ya I might miss a dialog here and there but its better than waiting for people to answer you.
following your advice the scene goes on, but it keeps marking me the mission to do....

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes