4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Demi God

Jul 21, 2017
why does mrs jennings sex scene ride at the schools seems bland? what i mean is the sex sound/moaning, she's just continously gasping and not screaming for pleasure is this a bug?

Debi boy

Oct 6, 2021
I actually made a fix for the 10 heart event as well but I took a different route. I just made it so you had an alternate way of starting the detention event. The problem I encountered was that the detention event would happen everyday after I had activated my fix. Maybe you can find a better way. The Detention switch is number 0294 I believe. Edit: forgot to mention the other problem, the fix I made was just talking to one of the NPCs in the schoolyard to trigger the Detention switch, but I didn't know what adverse effects might occur if you trigger detention before you had gotten to that point in the Mrs. Jennings storyline. I was just using it on a save made after I had already gotten the Mrs Jennings 10 heart scene.
Hey can you help me with the mrs Jennings changing room quest ? I'm not able to check the changing room how will I do it ? Help please

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone else have an issue with Mom morning scene in bedroom when camera is installed and you tell her about it? Scene doesn't play, just skips. Corruption path

Also Mrs Jennings at park outside, error message saying 'No scene specified to play'. Purity path

And idea how to fix these problems?

tarnaqi

Oct 13, 2022
hi, I'm new to this kind of games, is it normal for this game to run in 20 to 30 fps or is there a problem in my game?

Debi boy

Oct 6, 2021
downstairs bathroom has keys to the medicine cabinet in the upstairs bathroom to the right

no one can be in the bathroom when you get it
Thank you but now I'm stuck with mom she is denying every thing and it says I have to get idea from the other world but in the other world I can't cross tha path which demon says it's easy to break ? Can u help ?

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you but now I'm stuck with mom she is denying every thing and it says I have to get idea from the other world but in the other world I can't cross tha path which demon says it's easy to break ? Can u help ?
keep interacting with Neela in the real world to go further in the demon world stuff

Debi boy

Oct 6, 2021
keep interacting with Neela in the real world to go further in the demon world stuff
Thanks alot but need more help I'm stuck with the doors in demon world and not able to trigger the scenes with mom and the teacher how to create trouble after school? And sister is in my room peeking in my laptop but I'm not able to catch her as before entering my room she disappeared where I don't no ? Help

Haakk

Jul 2, 2018
i have a bug on school during a conversation with Ms Amos daughter. When i choose the answers, the girl talking to Alisson steps in front of me and the game freezes, the menu from phone and powers dont open. anyone nows how to do with that?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Why do the still pictures look so good but the gifs (animations) looks so horrible why such a huge difference between those two in other games be it 3 or 2d i didn't observed that.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes