4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
If you guys would make a remake of Urban Demons what would you like to change? I mean about the story.

Maybe some of you know that i am working of a remake with complete different storyline and dialogues for the release but i need your suggestions about the different kind of stories, how to progress with the women of UD.

The demo is nearly ready (only mom and mc will be in the demo) with complete different story with only pure Mc. But i need some ideas about the story change.

I am not a good story teller or a writer and i have not a good imaginator(sorry if this is not the right word, English is not my native) mind to create a good, original story with a lot of sex and lewd things.

Please share with your story ideas how mom and mc can progress and eventually end up with sex and even secret lovers. Also for other characters too. I am not saying their stories are bad but it could be better to expand their storylines and dialogues. Sorry if this is too much reading. I hope i made myself clear. Thank you.

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
If you guys would make a remake of Urban Demons what would you like to change? I mean about the story.

Maybe some of you know that i am working of a remake with complete different storyline and dialogues for the release but i need your suggestions about the different kind of stories, how to progress with the women of UD.

The demo is nearly ready (only mom and mc will be in the demo) with complete different story with only pure Mc. But i need some ideas about the story change.

I am not a good story teller or a writer and i have not a good imaginator(sorry if this is not the right word, English is not my native) mind to create a good, original story with a lot of sex and lewd things.

Please share with your story ideas how mom and mc can progress and eventually end up with sex and even secret lovers. Also for other characters too. I am not saying their stories are bad but it could be better to expand their storylines and dialogues. Sorry if this is too much reading. I hope i made myself clear. Thank you.
sound interesting

Sep 22, 2019

In a pure storyline?

MC and Mom would develop a relationship by the MC fulfilling the needs of Mom. MC can be focused on making Mom feel good and happy in a pure way (where he only wants to benefit Mom). Mom needs something done, and MC does the something she needs. MC can run into her journal of desires, or peek on her masturbating. MC will try to help Mom with her desires to make her happy by giving her massages, while Mom might get poked by his boner, or even see his bulge. Mom would feel grateful and might return the favor with a massage, but can't get past the huge bulge in his pants. Mom might teach MC about masturbation.

Im just spitballing here, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Reactions: eloveboot
Mar 4, 2021
Can anyone tell how I could go about editing this game? The only editable text files are used for the animated sex scenes, nothing else. What if I want to:
a) edit the regular dialog? (no modifying variables/quests, just tweaking text)
b) in addition to A, also edit variables/quests

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
I still wish we got more of this game, I really like the characters and Artstyle and just wish the Animations were smoother and more polished. I cry.

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017

If you need someone to proofread your English I'd be glad to lend a hand. As for story alterations, having the MC retain his knowledge of sex between encounters would be good. For instance, the MC in the original could have reached the end of his mom's route yet not have any idea what to call his erection when he went down the teacher's route. So having him not be so naive after that encounter would be a plus. If you lock all other routes behind first having a sexual encounter with mom, who gives him a child-friendly explanation for what sex is - "Sex is a way for two people to say they care about each other" - the MC won't discriminate who he has sex with and it gives him the motive to have sex with tons of people. If you're maintaining the aspect of powers from the original, they could come into play whenever he becomes friendly with the women in his life, making them more reciprocal to the idea of getting this kid off, or their 'like' of this kid is the seed that turns the 'like' into 'love' or something like that. A kiss on the cheek to show your appreciation for the MC's actions gradually becomes the desire to get into a relationship.

Also, personal request: Please keep his dick big. I love hung shota.

Reactions: Rize

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Something like this?

1671035192426.png
Frame removal is easy enough, but her pupils look off without the glasses somehow, so it'd be a bit more work than normal. I'll try and take a better stab at it when I have the time.

Reactions: Coal
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes