4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
The game is good enough already. The only two problems are:
- Some bugs here and there, but nothing game crashing.
- The art. I can say it's good enough to fap, but I also understand that it could be much better.
I don't know if someone will ever develop a remake of this game but, knowing the 2 points from before, it should be a fairly easy and quick development.
I think it would be better if the game version in the fnfzone mode, which is the 1st of the mods, takes it to version 1.1 and the map is corrected and the scenes are advanced with the mouse button, not with the directional keys.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've read the grandma is also an option in this game. Thing is, I haven't found her yet nor I have any leads. Can anyone help?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think it would be better if the game version in the fnfzone mode, which is the 1st of the mods, takes it to version 1.1 and the map is corrected and the scenes are advanced with the mouse button, not with the directional keys.
I've read the grandma is also an option in this game. Thing is, I haven't found her yet nor I have any leads. Can you help?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

chasebdrrdf

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone else missing tons of pictures for every character. they werent in the file off mege so I dont know how im supposed to find and install them. (my pictures file only has 230 images in it)

Reactions: Nineonenine

diamondgrave

Jan 24, 2018
guys please help me, i have problem and don't know what's going on.
The teacher path is not progressing, it stops at HJ, and when speak to her to show breast doesn't accept and i still like that for two days.
The second problem that when i brake the pipe and want to speak to fred, still repeating the pite mom thing in afternoon even after i've done it many times, and there is nothing about the pipe.
I don't knpw how to get out from this loop.
probably you need to talk to them more until dialogue option is open

Reactions: GbG_887

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone who has a file of the missing scene's?
I don't know anything about computers so i can't fix it myself. The old fix patches made by the hero's are all down now so i really need someone to help. Anyone PLEASE share his data files? (If they are fixed...?

Argsd

Aug 21, 2019
i just found this game and i have a question, what is the best way to play it? i see like 3 different mod for this game

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I've tryed it more than one time and no resultts, and also i've ben changing between corruption and love thought it may make a difference,, and nothing happen.
You might need to find Jennings at the grocery store, or its wants you to get the invisibility power and interact with her during gym day in the changing room.

Reactions: GbG_887

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
i just found this game and i have a question, what is the best way to play it? i see like 3 different mod for this game
Go with the original first, chilly's and xalenda's both focus on some alternate stuff and are based on older versions if I remember correctly, but they both have custom content so give them a look afterwards.

Reactions: Argsd

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Go with the original first, chilly's and xalenda's both focus on some alternate stuff and are based on older versions if I remember correctly, but they both have custom content so give them a look afterwards.
Excuse me, do you have a fixed data file of the game? My game just keeps having missing files on certain scenes. I don't know anything about computers so i need someone who could share her files. I am writing this because old fix patched mega are dead...

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Excuse me, do you have a fixed data file of the game? My game just keeps having missing files on certain scenes. I don't know anything about computers so i need someone who could share her files. I am writing this because old fix patched mega are dead...
I do not, Nergals custom player will shit the bed sometimes, along with RPGMaker itself. As well a image file or two might be named wrong in the folder.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes