4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
2023 and i still believe that in an Alternate reality Nergalnest the real OG will take upon this game and with the help of the lead artist of Solarion Project Witchking00 or the Artist from Kingdom of subversion work on a Reeeeeeeeeeeeeemake of this game.

I guess glassfish participation its out of the table to keep the original element of the game, However it be cool to see it with any of the 2 game artists mentioned above.

Dreaming its worth, but unfortunately this game got left in in the open with a lot missing or incompleted scenes :(
And the bugs, crashes and error files are just the everyday's shenanigan's to dealt on this game but better than nothing from Nergal last interactions with this game :(

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
All right, I have a question for the game's experts. I will play this game for the first time. Should I play with or without mods for the first time? If I'm going to play with mods, which mod would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
All right, I have a question for the game's experts. I will play this game for the first time. Should I play with or without mods for the first time? If I'm going to play with mods, which mod would you recommend? Thanks in advance.
I believe if you want to get yourself a hold of an original experience then try out vanilla version and know u will deal with a lot of dialogue error on certain characters and this will not make you end its progression at max level :(

Also i still didn't buyed when nergal said this was the Completed version because the game lack of sidney babysitting scenes at Kim house, sidney and her best friend lesbian scene + threesome plus plenty of bug fixes that makes the game really annoying to play with because u can't actually 100% the game without dealing with those dialogue file errors all over again.

TL;DR game may be tagged as complete, but it does lack of a lot of game fixes and softlocks in order to at least be playable

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
I believe if you want to get yourself a hold of an original experience then try out vanilla version and know u will deal with a lot of dialogue error on certain characters and this will not make you end its progression at max level :(

Also i still didn't buyed when nergal said this was the Completed version because the game lack of sidney babysitting scenes at Kim house, sidney and her best friend lesbian scene + threesome plus plenty of bug fixes that makes the game really annoying to play with because u can't actually 100% the game without dealing with those dialogue file errors all over again.

TL;DR game may be tagged as complete, but it does lack of a lot of game fixes and softlocks in order to at least be playable
Yes, there are a lot of things hinted at and just left out later. Sadly I don't think Nergal will make it, maybe a complete remake, but just continuing this game is very unlikely.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have a question
As far i know, there are 3 urban demons mods,which is the best of the 3? What difference is there?
The thing is there's no room of discussion on which one its better.

Why? well simply as the fact of each mod have its different fan made animations that of course are not cannon to the vanilla version, And the fact each mod have a huge variety of content so each one its unique on its kind and all are good at the same time :D

Yes, there are a lot of things hinted at and just left out later. Sadly I don't think Nergal will make it, maybe a complete remake, but just continuing this game is very unlikely.
And i really wish with all my will Nergal found compassion for this game for at least finish it on its total form, Meaning dialogue fixes and if ever ever EVER exist those missing scenes of sidney at kim's house babysitting as many others i forgot from other girls.

But ur right :( seems nergal boat already sailed years ago on moving forward on its projects which i'm glad and happy for the fella doing alright with its new artists buddies and even in the WIP of a look a like urban demons game but ... it contains NTR but by playing a different character!

Anyways one can always dream for this game getting one of these days a remake or even an engine rpg upgrade =) like the Boku-kun its doing :D

Feb 22, 2021
play the original first. If you like it enough, then you should play the mods. The mods have more content, but it might throw you off seeing different art thrown in with glassfish's art and the stories for a couple mods are modified anyway so there's that.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes