4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Maybe this is not the place to ask this but I need to be sure of something before downloading this game, if someone could explain this:

-The FNFZone Mod works as a standalone game that is not dependable of this game, is more like a new game with the same things of the original game but also has an expansion of this game with new scenes and characters.
-The Xalenda Mod also work as a standaone game based in this original Urban Demons game but more focused in the corruption aspects.

Meaning that this both "mods" are actually games by themselves and are separated from one another, so there is no way to join a single playthrough in the FNFZone and Xalenda mod?
Also the Boku-kun Mod is trying to incorporate both mods in a single game so a single playthrough could work with both mods?

If this is true, then I just need to download the Boku-kun Mod to enjoy the content of every mod or I also need to download the original game and other things?

Sep 22, 2019
Maybe this is not the place to ask this but I need to be sure of something before downloading this game, if someone could explain this:

-The FNFZone Mod works as a standalone game that is not dependable of this game, is more like a new game with the same things of the original game but also has an expansion of this game with new scenes and characters.
-The Xalenda Mod also work as a standaone game based in this original Urban Demons game but more focused in the corruption aspects.

Meaning that this both "mods" are actually games by themselves and are separated from one another, so there is no way to join a single playthrough in the FNFZone and Xalenda mod?
Also the Boku-kun Mod is trying to incorporate both mods in a single game so a single playthrough could work with both mods?

If this is true, then I just need to download the Boku-kun Mod to enjoy the content of every mod or I also need to download the original game and other things?
every mod is stand alone in their own right

bonapotar zvex

Dec 24, 2022
i'm trying to fix a few bugs of this game on rpg vx ace but whenever i edit something out and play test it the screen resolution fucks up and i can't change back the resolution for some reason
anyone got an idea on how to fix this ?

Jun 2, 2020
I have a bug where my character is stuck facing one direction, I tried fast traveling, getting in an out of scenes, and sleeping, but I'm still stuck facing one direction and I can't access certain doors or do certain actions because of this.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
So how do i fix this screen? I'm playing on joiplay. I did the "window size" thingy on the RPG settings of the app but it did nothing. I even changed the resolution for all my RPGM games to see if it would make a change but it also did nothing. At this point i'm guessing Joiplay doesn't let you apply your preferred settings lol?

Screenshot_2022-12-31-00-01-19-959_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Last edited:

GbG_887

Sep 15, 2020
guys please help me, i have problem and don't know what's going on.
The teacher path is not progressing, it stops at HJ, and when speak to her to show breast doesn't accept and i still like that for two days.
The second problem that when i brake the pipe and want to speak to fred, still repeating the pite mom thing in afternoon even after i've done it many times, and there is nothing about the pipe.
I don't knpw how to get out from this loop.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've always wanted to see that, but it's not going to happen.
The game is good enough already. The only two problems are:
- Some bugs here and there, but nothing game crashing.
- The art. I can say it's good enough to fap, but I also understand that it could be much better.
I don't know if someone will ever develop a remake of this game but, knowing the 2 points from before, it should be a fairly easy and quick development.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes