4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 11, 2022
hi I just started out and I'm super lost. Ms. Jennings i dont know how to progress with her. The journal is blank and i kept going corruption but nothing is happening. Mom got stuck in the pills things. MC keeps referring to needing to get better at persuasion. I cant progress donna and kimberly. Kimberly doesnt join the hide and seek. I could only progress through kaylee and sydney. Please help

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
What other characters you'll plan on remixing?
I've (mostly) finished Principal Taylor's remix and the Doctor. I'm also trying to see if I can trace a Glassfish comic pose and make it look like it came from the Urban Demons lineup.

Bella_1.png Bella_7.png
Taylor_1.png Taylor_6.png
Bella_nude_4.png Taylor_rude_8.png
Taylor_nude_7.png WIP (Custom).png

If the last one doesn't pan out I'll mope for a bit and then maybe try Meridiana (human form) and the Forest Nymph lady.

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
I've (mostly) finished Principal Taylor's remix and the Doctor. I'm also trying to see if I can trace a Glassfish comic pose and make it look like it came from the Urban Demons lineup.

View attachment 1916238 View attachment 1916239
View attachment 1916241 View attachment 1916242
View attachment 1916240 View attachment 1916244
View attachment 1916243 View attachment 1916245

If the last one doesn't pan out I'll mope for a bit and then maybe try Meridiana (human form) and the Forest Nymph lady.
oh

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
How do I catch Sydny trying to break the computer?
When you see her sitting on the living room couch in the afternoon, speak to her and tell her that you're going outside. If that option isn't available, then you're too early in the game.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anyone have any luck running this game? Doesn't work on Wine, just a black screen (sound still works though). MKXP and Falcon-MKXP don't work. Doesn't work in a VM either because the window is all fucked up, it only renders the top-left corner and you can't see anything.

EDIT: If anyone searching for this has the same issue, just play Chilly's mod, it seems to have all the same content the finished game does plus a bit extra, and for some reason it actually works.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys I really want to play and enjoy this game but I cant. Im not sure if i downloaded the right thing but for me a lot of the quest cant continue. Mom doesnt give HJ, keeps saying i need to have my persuasion up. problems with the girl in the park not being able to go and play hide and seek and lastly cant continue ms jenning. Please help

Csar252

May 24, 2018
Hello, could someone help me to correct this error? , there are several scenes that I can see and others that send me this error. Thank you

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there anyone here who played the game and never sold pictures of women to the guy who buys the pictures?
Honestly, I never did that, I don't want some stupid boy (perv) to have pictures of naked women who belong to the MC.
I know, easy money, and it may not matter, but somehow I feel bad about selling pictures of our Li's.

Btw.. I love teacher.. :love:

Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys I really want to play and enjoy this game but I cant. Im not sure if i downloaded the right thing but for me a lot of the quest cant continue. Mom doesnt give HJ, keeps saying i need to have my persuasion up. problems with the girl in the park not being able to go and play hide and seek and lastly cant continue ms jenning. Please help
SO I'm the biggest idiot. The answer was right in my face in the tombstone thing in the otherworld. -_- My fault for skipping through some dialogue and basically not exploring more. Sorry for the spam

Reactions: hareram007

Krono2031

Aug 3, 2017
I will catch flak but spent hours looking for the answer and found none. I have a problem with Neala. I keep getting texts from her asking if I know where she is at and to find her in the park in the afternoon. I don't see her. s it a bug or what?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes