4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

DamonStefan

Mar 5, 2021
Hello, I recently discovered this game and it is very good, but I have had errors in some scenes, is there any method to fix it ???
I have downloaded it from several pages and the same thing happens in all

dragonalthor

Nov 14, 2021
How do I beat Dominus, I am clicking on the ladies with hearts and an animation happens but after doing this over and over and over again nothing seems to be happening, is there a trick I am missing here?

Trooves

Jan 29, 2021
This version has a lot of bugs. I had a bug with one scene and it prevented me from finishing that character because I would trigger the scene but it would fail to load an image and it would always skip the whole scene and count it as if I never triggered the scene to begin with. I wonder why this is marked as completed and the dev is not making any new updates because this version of the game has a ton of bugs. Even if I fix 1 a new one pops up afterwards.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yes this game as been said countless times: Its the final version provided by NergalsNest but with fixed stuff from the previous version. yet still have flaws on missing dialogue files (if you create them you can see the scene but that won't help to continue on triggering the character completion) I'm at like 65% done on checking which scenes and progression lack of these files like ms amos purity night fuck which lacks of 4.txt file in order to finish her love route 5/5 as well ms jennings fucking outside the park which is a scene that i guess haven't got implemented, didn't existed in the frst place or it was a common error to forgot to be added into the game.

Btw nergal mentioning you in this particular case since i been voting in your character tournament to see who shall get an fan-art and as i'm excited to see Urban Demons or Solarion chars to win all together i thought it be a good occasion to ask you without compromise if there's ever gonna be a mayor fix overhaul at least to run all the character scenes with the lack of .txt files or unknown loading scenes from image files that are inside the game files *when the scene fails to loads it means there's a corrupted file or an issue running on the script to run the scene?*

Anyways as always hope you been doing great with solarion and kingdom of subversion and the other sidegame. even i understand this game of yours may be in the last lists of priorities i hope you could consider to please answer the fans who still play this why this kind of issues keep happening and what can or can't be done to fix it

Dark563

Aug 18, 2020
how can I repeat Lisa's scene after the first vaginal sex scene, and also how can I text Naela to babysit since I'm level 5 and she won't let me

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Can some good samaritan perhaps try to get this running for mac with a wineskin wrapper? I've tried to follow the guide outlined here and I'm doubly lost.

It certainly doesn't help that adding the RTPs requires an .exe itself.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have the problem when i go to see nurse donna miss amos top floor of house showes up and i am stuck on the out side so i can not go see the nurse

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Some Quick questions

Between this official game and the fan mod, which one has most content so far as for now?

And does the official game or the mod has the storylines felt finished?

Lastly, which one is more stable and less buggy?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Some Quick questions

Between this official game and the fan mod, which one has most content so far as for now?

And does the official game or the mod has the storylines felt finished?

Lastly, which one is more stable and less buggy?
Mod have by obvious reasons way more content than vanilla.

Vanilla have storyline progress with each of the females but there are some missing or unfinished scenes that nergal didn't include in the lastest version provided to us. mod i may be wrong but its maybe a copypaste only with altered text dialogs for the females plus the additional fan content scenes.

Ironically both version have softlocks and such things that could lead to the game to not function properly so its always adviced to save often and not only in a single slot but various in case you get to finda softlock spot to deal with!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Mod have by obvious reasons way more content than vanilla.

Vanilla have storyline progress with each of the females but there are some missing or unfinished scenes that nergal didn't include in the lastest version provided to us. mod i may be wrong but its maybe a copypaste only with altered text dialogs for the females plus the additional fan content scenes.

Ironically both version have softlocks and such things that could lead to the game to not function properly so its always adviced to save often and not only in a single slot but various in case you get to finda softlock spot to deal with!
Thank you very much!!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes