4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Hey.

I just checked sister peep hole and when she was gone,i went downstairs to mom´s room,woke her up.Then after that i went downstairs, did sister and then went to sleep. Then the task showed me, what i should to more and i repeaded the same progress and it worked for me.

Let me know,if it worked or nah.
this method does not work, the task not disappear

mentole

Sep 7, 2018
Is there a guide somewhere for this game? I have to just check everywhere for interactions, not getting hardly any scenes. For instance how do you catch the sister? Every time I go downstairs invisible after looking in the hole she is just watching regular tv. I have spent over 10 hours playing and have only a few oral sex scenes and 1 actual sex scene with Neala.

mentole

Sep 7, 2018
And how do you call/text someone? Every time I try I get a "no text option" message from every girl even though I have her number.

Last edited:

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
u prolly aint got enuff relationship points
spam talk n do all da H scenes
check da gurl every time of da day

texts r time sensitive n depends on far u corrupt da gurl

Deemo01

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, I have some problems, someone help me pls.:unsure:

1. Neale asks me to go to the park at night but nothing happens and she keeps texting me

2. When I touch mom with dream touch nothing happens when she comes to my room

Could someone help me, I would really appreciate it o_O:giggle:

mentole

Sep 7, 2018
u prolly aint got enuff relationship points
spam talk n do all da H scenes
check da gurl every time of da day

texts r time sensitive n depends on far u corrupt da gurl
No, I am finding out that texting has to be done in a certain place. You cant just text from anywhere. For instance you can only text Sarah to follow you to the bathroom in the park. That was actually how I found out since it still says "No Text Options" outside the park. I still dont know who and where to text for babysitting.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
No, I am finding out that texting has to be done in a certain place. You cant just text from anywhere. For instance you can only text Sarah to follow you to the bathroom in the park. That was actually how I found out since it still says "No Text Options" outside the park. I still dont know who and where to text for babysitting.
im pretty sure texts are time sensitive not place sensitive
on Sunday - u can only pool invite during da morning/noon n da gurls have to certain lvl

aint remember since i play a shit ton of games

babysitting only happens at a specific time AFTER ASKING MOM TO GO OUT not place so far IIRC Jennings, Dizzy, Naela
someone in da forum said u need to a specific lvl

dude u prolly missin a hentai scene u didn't play to lvl up dem gurls.

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
So im totally fucked.
I have every other character on heart 5 except Ms. Amos. I even got Ms. Jennings the apartment.

So every time Ms. Amos text me that, i should go over for sure. I go there, i also have all dialogues unlocked. I have sex with her but still on heart 4. WTF, like for real over 10 hours of gameplay and it is bugged. F me. Is there any way i either script change it or cheat my way trough it. I'm on purity way. I also have the Otherworld done and im the prince. Can someone help me. 16318227071165115768434179351872.jpg

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
u farther than me on Amos
im trying to complete her n 3 other chicks
just hammering anything coz those hints 4 fuking vague

Deemo01

Mar 8, 2020
Hello I have a problem. I can't buy the camera, she tells me: "there's nothing in my price range."
Someone help me plsss o_O:confused:

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to complete the task Family video
With how engrossed Sydney is with my cock, [ don’t think she’d
noticed a video camera! She might even like it! I just need to find , I couldn't read the last line, what and where to find

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
u farther than me on Amos
im trying to complete her n 3 other chicks
just hammering anything coz those hints 4 fuking vague
Brother.

I am just done. I start a new game with auto purity and try to beat it,before the final battle. This game is so f´in bugged, that to get another text, you have go step by step with cutscenes and everything.

But f it. It is my 3 time starting fresh this game.

mentole

Sep 7, 2018
Ok, so apparently I have to edit my save file. Anyone know how to change the day of the week in a save file.

I finished the game and hove no saves near the end of the dungeon that I can wake up. So the problem is after beating the game it glitches because apparently it was a weekend and the second sends me to the school where I get a message saying there is no school on weekends and get sent home. I am than always facing forward and cant do much of anything. So I need to go to my last save and change the day of the week.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This game is way better than solar project. Dont understand why he left this game so buggy though.

Which brings me to my next question, how do I get Nurse Donna scenes to progress? Seems like its bugged out and her storyline wont progress no matter how many times I visit her at the hospital.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game is way better than solar project. Dont understand why he left this game so buggy though.

Which brings me to my next question, how do I get Nurse Donna scenes to progress? Seems like its bugged out and her storyline wont progress no matter how many times I visit her at the hospital.
Not agreed on your comment about Solarion Project since the art its good and the game genre its harem with sexy girls of various categories (alien green sexy busty babe, cat-girls etc...)

But agreed on your comment about leaving the game super buggy with a lot of unfixed things that can lead to a game softlock and finally a lot of game promising scenes and features this game coulda have if nergal and glassfish actually decide to resume on :D

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Not agreed on your comment about Solarion Project since the art its good and the game genre its harem with sexy girls of various categories (alien green sexy busty babe, cat-girls etc...)

But agreed on your comment about leaving the game super buggy with a lot of unfixed things that can lead to a game softlock and finally a lot of game promising scenes and features this game coulda have if nergal and glassfish actually decide to resume on :D
Yeah just personally I find slutty bimbo milfs more hotter than generic fantasy alien/animal girls. I get enough of that in anime lol.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
how to complete the task Family video
With how engrossed Sydney is with my cock, [ don’t think she’d
noticed a video camera! She might even like it! I just need to find , I couldn't read the last line, what and where to find
u better not delete yo comment n repost it

methinks u aint trying everything coz u kept posting da same question n then deleting it

i actually got dis a few days ago - didn't get da camera part - i think u need 2 do dis before family video?
u gotta lvl up Mom n Sydney until a dialogue pops up on Mom during night time, Wake Her Up

then u gotta fuck Sydney at night in front of TV

now mom wont fuck u anymore

in da morning u talk to Sydney to come in da shower
u fuck da mom n Sydney watches

now sYdney wont fuck u either

u gotta do da dinner scenes
wake mom up but u cant do it
u fuck Sydney again
mom catches n joins u in a threesome

i staph here 2 play Legend of Opala

Brother.

I am just done. I start a new game with auto purity and try to beat it,before the final battle. This game is so f´in bugged, that to get another text, you have go step by step with cutscenes and everything.

But f it. It is my 3 time starting fresh this game.
dam my condolences homey

had to restart my file a 2nd time coz when i beat da fucking Goap and then exit
file bug dat i can't move the sprite at all
cant leave or talk to anyone coz sprite face downward

i avoid fighting Goap n just finish all waifus n call it done with Urban Demons

found out game is buggy after finishing Merida

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Sorry to Bother everyone here, I am unable to save my progress. I can use the save feature on phone and it shows up as a save file but when i start the game the file is no longer there

Pancake_123

Nov 10, 2020
How do I complete the crucible of fire? I read something about Neala opening the top left door which is stuck, but she can't for some reason. Help would be appreciated never got past this part :(

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes