4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
If i'm not wrong that's the memory color game aka simon says.

Either i'm dumb or actually joiplay is missing the orbs you gotta interact to follow the pattern which are in front of each color pentagram so... its either that or no idea :(
The problem is that I can't see or hear those said orbs and now I don't know what to do. Really wished somebody made a apk version :(

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Someone plz tell me how to pass the third room in the temple of the false god where the tombstone and gold bars is
Pick up the gold bar > and interact from an side and not from the exclamation point globe and if you get a tombstone description with text then that's where you should place the gold.

Is not hard so just interact with the tombstone from a side first and then you will know what to do from there!

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
is there a fix to neala missing dialog i tried searching the thread only to find there is a lot missing when it comes to dialog and that no one has found a fix like in my case i'm missing the neala dialog foe the cafe doggy style #3.txt

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there a fix to neala missing dialog i tried searching the thread only to find there is a lot missing when it comes to dialog and that no one has found a fix like in my case i'm missing the neala dialog foe the cafe doggy style #3.txt
The only fix is for dialogue to be written.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Are people still modding this game? Are new assets and scenes being made by the community?
Yes.

check in the mods section or just use the forum searcher and you literally just need to type: Urban Demons Mods and u will the 2 mayor mods, 1 abandoned/partially worked on. and other which is totally abandoned.

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
The only fix is for dialogue to be written.
actually i think i figured it out why that was missing was because it was a scene that should not have been an option till i got neala to level 4 and is probably the same with other characters the dialog is written for when you reach the level it is supposed to be unlocked i guess this was just a bug that was never fixed that scenes appear available when really they aren't

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Just picture this game being remade with the same graphic quality from The Solarion Project... A true dream...

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes