4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Could someone maybe make a German translation to the game? Would so much like to play it, but if you do not understand everything, it is no fun : (

Reactions: gambit87

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Hi guys! Well, everytime I try to select Neala's text options, I get message saying "no text options", so I can't call her to babysit or pool/erotic shop... And it was WORKING before!! Any tips?

kelto

Apr 13, 2018
Does anybody else have some troubles with dialogues, especially the first time options? Just went into the unlocked gallery and most textfiles for first times options seem to miss. In there place I got alot of "0.txt". idk if my dl just messed up somehow. also, some images seem to miss, I found 2 after 2 hours of gameplay, didn't remember which one tho.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anybody else have some troubles with dialogues, especially the first time options? Just went into the unlocked gallery and most textfiles for first times options seem to miss. In there place I got alot of "0.txt". idk if my dl just messed up somehow. also, some images seem to miss, I found 2 after 2 hours of gameplay, didn't remember which one tho.
Sometimes you can copy the corresponding version of the missing text from the opposite path, so if it's missing in purity, copy it from corruption or vice-versa. I'm not sure if there are any missing texts with no corresponding opposite.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
purity folders don't have any 1.txt either
If you can remember which ones are missing I'll see what I can do. I haven't played through the final version much yet, gonna work my way through it probably over the next couple months.

kelto

Apr 13, 2018
Pretty much all of them, at least as far as i can tell. I didn't play far in the normal game, so i haven't got that many scenes, but at least in the gallery, most first time scenes don't play because of the missing dialogue. I also skipped through some folders (not all, probably not even half) and most files i saw were 3.txt through 5.txt, so I guess many early progress dialogues are missing? Idk. I'm gonna download again later to see if my download got corrupted or anything like that.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Pretty much all of them, at least as far as i can tell. I didn't play far in the normal game, so i haven't got that many scenes, but at least in the gallery, most first time scenes don't play because of the missing dialogue. I also skipped through some folders (not all, probably not even half) and most files i saw were 3.txt through 5.txt, so I guess many early progress dialogues are missing? Idk. I'm gonna download again later to see if my download got corrupted or anything like that.
Don't go by the number of the file in the folder. In game it will actually say that a file is missing if one is. It's not supposed to be 0-5 for each event or something.

Mar 12, 2019
Can anyone help me with the pool scene with all five girls in the shower?
All corruption has been maxed out and all scenes have been played out but I can’t seem to do anything with the shower can anyone help

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone help me with the pool scene with all five girls in the shower?
All corruption has been maxed out and all scenes have been played out but I can’t seem to do anything with the shower can anyone help
Shower scenes were planned by Nergal, but in the end they were never made.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Shower scenes were planned by Nergal, but in the end they were never made.
One of the many things that have potential to be added if game ever gets to be re-worked on once again.

Or even public pool animations or some nice scenes for the electronics shop kaylee was her name? anyways whenever it happens it happens right ?

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
One of the many things that have potential to be added if game ever gets to be re-worked on once again.

Or even public pool animations or some nice scenes for the electronics shop kaylee was her name? anyways whenever it happens it happens right ?
Nergal has already said that he won't touch the game again, at least not for a long time. He's committed to see things trough with TSP. And honestly I think that's okay. He spent a long time with UD and I'm surprised he did a rework of it at all. If there's any new content added, it's gonna be from the F95 community.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Nergal has already said that he won't touch the game again, at least not for a long time. He's committed to see things trough with TSP. And honestly I think that's okay. He spent a long time with UD and I'm surprised he did a rework of it at all. If there's any new content added, it's gonna be from the F95 community.
I'm just hoping for bugfixes and dialogue adjustment, among others visiting Mrs Jennings post-game after getting her an appartment at night still uses the dialogue from her being with her husband.

Reactions: FakoSIL

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
perhaps i misstype something that i knew already that nergal stated a couple of pages ago when asking in regards to touch UD again or even a possibility to rework it from scratch.

To clarify its clear a remake would be an 99% last resource thing to happen since nergal stated that if whilling to touch UD again it would be under glassfish's approval if not mistaken, and i'm more than happy if the vanilla OG version gets maybe those needed hotfixes since if we compare this to the mod versions there's a lot of differences and i may be eager to say most of dialogue text and stuff its working maybe as intended while vanilla it still have a lot of crashes or simply lotta missing scenes loading error due well ... file issues.

I do love the fact Solarion and kingdom are doing well for nergal & associates but perhaps this game i believe still have potential for many newcomers and old timers who been sticking out to this game since day 1

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
I got bored and tweaked the Lisa images to my liking, because they were bothering me. Biggest changes would probably be the "naughty" face - changed it to a lip bite, added in the blush from "embarrassed", and added some steamy breath. The rest are eye/eyebrow placement. Just dump them into the appropriate folders.

Before / After :
Lisa_before_after.png

2.png 3.png 4.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

EDIT: messed up the steam due to image settings.

Just did a playthrough (first time trying the last build), and there are a lot of small bits that bother me that needs fixing:

- Mom and Sydney's dialogues do not integrate well - you could have done the threesome with them and their scenes would still be "Oh no, sydney/mom might catch us". A post threesome change would be nice.
- Most of the later sex scenes do not advance the dialogue levels; a broken lady might still be hesitant on fucking the MC.
- Is it just me or is the night lighting weird - the light spots are missing or off-set. Possibly due to the resize script?
- The sex scenes no longer advance the day time like they used to. That means you can repeat it immediately after, but the dialogue remains unchanged.
- The Paymeon videos do not register immediately, or at all sometimes. I've seen at least one error - the game will give you Mrs Jenning's video after recording the ride with Miss Amos.
- The nicknaming does not work. Mrs Jenning's nickname shows up as an item name ("Hard Leather"). Hilarious, but inaccurate.
- Talking to Mom in the park ends after one dialogue. There's dummied out text that would've resulted in a park fuck, but there's no scenes set up for it, but one can tinker with it.
- Sydney's babysitting scenes are not yet in the game; the dialogue's missing, though I think this was fixed in one of the mods.

These are all relatively minor, but one should be able to fix them with enough patience. What other buggy behavior have you noticed in the game?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
NergalsNest Ik you are in other projects, but by trying to browse some past responses you given on the game i couldn't find the answer to my question when comes to gameplay. and in top of that i joined late aftermath to the game completion & patreon problems so i will try to simplify my questions and i will understand if you can't answer a few or all questions specially for potential work on this game of yours.

Why you didn't give Neala an enhanced & better secondary gameplay like UxL-UrbanXLife?
I'm always been curious about this that's all.

Was there more content to come on the poll? meaning something else happening in the showers?

Didn't you ever thought while developing this game w glassfish to add seasonal events? e.g halloween, x-mas, summer etc...

Have you found an alternative to accept income if ever considering enhancing/updating/reworking UD?
I may have a few but rather not mentioning them because of reasons.

Any chances to see mayor, medium and minor bug fixes if compiled all together?
Yes i know you said it countless times and even in the blogpost article that will be the Final Update, but regardless if you care or not about users posting in this thread about having issues of text loading issues, scenes loading issues and random crashes or softlocks in certain areas. its quite the everyday's thing which the answer will be always the same ''this is final version with some fixes and scripts added to skip certain difficult areas''.

Wish to dm ya plenty more questions but i guess you and your partners are busy providing quality content in KoS and TSP so no rush in responding these and once again answer whatever u feel like it.

Preach on and as always best of the best!

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes