4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
How to find out what sis is watching at night? Got the invisibility.
how to hear teacher's gossip?
when will the babysitter part be available?

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
For those running into Donna the Nurse heart 2 after bar overhearing glitch/block. Here is the save file, Just go to hospital, talk to her and select Bar. This is a good choice playthrough btw.
having the same problem but dont want to give up my progress just to bang nurse donna. seems cheap like I didnt do it on my own. I am having the same problem with Ms. Amos keeps saying "Play hide and go seek" but I did that when I first met her daughter and now all she wants to do is watch tv

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
having the same problem but dont want to give up my progress just to bang nurse donna. seems cheap like I didnt do it on my own. I am having the same problem with Ms. Amos keeps saying "Play hide and go seek" but I did that when I first met her daughter and now all she wants to do is watch tv
I don't know what impact it'll have for the threesome scenes. So i re-did it. Seems Amos and Donna are the ones most of the are glitching at.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
So, curious about your opinions:

1) What kinks did you feel were well executed? Which ones leave a lot to be desired?
2) Which parts of the actual gameplay do you like the best, and which part/s do you like the least? Do you think/feel there's an actual game within all the sex? Did you want more game, or less?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have played video games all my life. so for me the story is good. the graphics is good. the thing that get's me is everyone complains about the breast bing to big but shit there are woman in the real would with big tit's so i will just say i have no problems with big tit's to those who do it's just a game.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Here is ALL 5 hearts Good route save file. No Threesomes unlocked yet. The underworld is almost done too, i got the soul crystal, just go ahead to the statues. Enjoy.
You forgot to mention there's a nasty glitch if you go straight to the final boss. One of the ending scenes takes place in the school, the file starts on a Saturday. See the problem? You'll get booted from the school and game will glitch, MC won't appear at all and the game act as if your still in otherworld castle(Meaning you can't wake up). If you reset to the castle of illusion then wake up the game will still be glitched and the MC will only walk in one direction and you can't go through doors. Overall it's best to advance you game to a weekday before you end it.

Reactions: HellsBells

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
So, curious about your opinions:

1) What kinks did you feel were well executed? Which ones leave a lot to be desired?
2) Which parts of the actual gameplay do you like the best, and which part/s do you like the least? Do you think/feel there's an actual game within all the sex? Did you want more game, or less?
Heres my Take on Urban demons. I wish the dev spent more time on the sex part i.e better CG scenes which look like rough sketches and no where near the quality of the still pictures and less glitches than the crappy mini games otherworld or whatever its called.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
how do you use the camera and where can I use it on?
ok so for the the digtal camera only worked in MC's house and Sarah's for me
but it was useless as you couldnt upload most videos to "paymeon" and the phone camera yeah you never have control of that as Dev didnt have MC take pictures when he should of.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
How do you use the costumes at the sex shop??
only certain ones can wear costumes, lingerie swim suits anyways you go in your phone and hit the green background and voice bubble and send said select people a invite to an event you set up with each shop owner. You don't get to pick what you want them to wear either

akku8800

Jun 10, 2017
One of the best game that i have played, thanks for your efforts and ya i also loved playing your other game (A Zombie's Life)

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
You forgot to mention there's a nasty glitch if you go straight to the final boss. One of the ending scenes takes place in the school, the file starts on a Saturday. See the problem? You'll get booted from the school and game will glitch, MC won't appear at all and the game act as if your still in otherworld castle(Meaning you can't wake up). If you reset to the castle of illusion then wake up the game will still be glitched and the MC will only walk in one direction and you can't go through doors. Overall it's best to advance you game to a weekday before you end it.
didn't think of that. thanks

vegitap8

Mar 28, 2020
is there anyway to fix it in my save or no?
i don't think so. The glitch occurred because as someone said pointed out, I went to the bar and overheard her talking without doing enough titfucks on her and it went into a loop. if you can find that variable or something try your luck, i didn't find it.

• Angry
Reactions: DamnItJohnnyIJust
Jul 22, 2017
i don't think so. The glitch occurred because as someone said pointed out, I went to the bar and overheard her talking without doing enough titfucks on her and it went into a loop. if you can find that variable or something try your luck, i didn't find it.
at this point im not gonna even bother. i just wanted to unlock all the scenes (like the 2 other neala mc mer scenes) but ill just use a GIF maker to animate them.

thanks for the save files btw

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes