4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I feel like this project and its predecessor are cursed to not reach their potential. Too bad.
some ppl said that wootch before vanishingfrom the internet forever, casted a curse upon those who would do a game look a like from Urban X Life and those will not succeed on fully finishing it!

instead they would follow their steps of start over again in other game *solarion project COUGH COUGH* and move along with other games that shall not be mentioned. KEKW

Dooble

May 3, 2018
some ppl said that wootch before vanishingfrom the internet forever, casted a curse upon those who would do a game look a like from Urban X Life and those will not succeed on fully finishing it!

instead they would follow their steps of start over again in other game *solarion project COUGH COUGH* and move along with other games that shall not be mentioned. KEKW
This game had stuff going for it. I'm not the biggest fan of the project you coughed about anyways tbh. Then stuff, like the pool stuff, was relegated to just still images with no animations. With a solid team I'd like to see this concept tackled again and the curse broken (in 2d I might add. Kinda tired of all the 3d renpy games).

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This game had stuff going for it. I'm not the biggest fan of the project you coughed about anyways tbh. Then stuff, like the pool stuff, was relegated to just still images with no animations. With a solid team I'd like to see this concept tackled again and the curse broken (in 2d I might add. Kinda tired of all the 3d renpy games).
Trueeee.

again im not trashtalking Urban Demons, i did have a hell of fun playing from start to end. even with the pesky softlock bugs and the many scene error loads the game currently still have D:!

at the end the game did have a hell of effort and that is something to be appreciated to the author & artist!

anyways many just wonder when this game will actually get that missing content like the pool that you mentioned or at least a playable version with neala like Urban X Life.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Trueeee.

again im not trashtalking Urban Demons, i did have a hell of fun playing from start to end. even with the pesky softlock bugs and the many scene error loads the game currently still have D:!

at the end the game did have a hell of effort and that is something to be appreciated to the author & artist!

anyways many just wonder when this game will actually get that missing content like the pool that you mentioned or at least a playable version with neala like Urban X Life.
I agree. Not saying I didn't like it, on the contrary. I really did like it. I even really like the art style that some people on here seemingly despised. Though it pains me to say that they probably won't add anything any time soon. Even if they did I doubt it would be animated.

Reactions: Rize

EmmanPlaysEveryGame

Oct 25, 2018
I now this game has been out for years, but i still always get stuck on getting her mission on all the characters that have it. If someone can help me out I would absolutely appreciate it, and Oh! I also get stucked in the Gehan Palace, Cuz i Dont know where to go at all. Cheers Guys!

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
I can't play this game because the game tells me that two audio files are missing:
Cursor and decision 3
I already downloaded an old version and still have the same error
Download the free trial version of RPG Maker VX Ace with RTP on

Bazoonga

Jul 5, 2018
Can you help me ?

I'm stuck in Gehan Palce, I have the key in the right room... but after ?
Lilitu on the left room says only "Good luck"
I can't go to the 2nd floor, MC says [Meridiana said she was on the ground floor.]
The key don't appears in my inventory ?

I miss something ? Or a bug ?

Mar 27, 2019
has anybody else come across a problem with walking speeds ... like I can move around the house, school except gym and a few others at a good speed ...but gym and where the two bullies live it moves real slow why is that

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
how to you blackmail Lisa? I have the video tape.I try to go to her house at different times and no one answers and it just repeats him getting caught and lisa saying get lost perv at the park. Help I know its years later

Carl Jog

Aug 4, 2020
Hi, started this games now. The mega file was not extracting properly, so downloaded the compressed one. Does it have a walkthrough?

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys I don't know what's going on here.
I am new to this game,the game shows v1.1 whereas coming to mods for this game like chilly mod,Xander mod they are showing v9.1 or something.
What is exactly happening here...
If anyone there PLZZ help me to understand about this chilly mod.
Is this mod related to game like most of mods and providing some cheats and stats improvement or else is it any different from that.
Wake me up by clearing this issue in my mind ASAP.
WHICH ONE I SHOULD PLAY WHETHER CHILLY MOD OR THIS ORIGINAL V1
.1 VERSION.
WAITING with HEARTCOVEREDEYES;

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is nergal,s game has nothing to do with the cilly mode. there two differnt game's same consept probly but diffrent out come's

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes