4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When I click to start the game I am getting this error RPGVXAce needed. I cannot locate that file?
You have to download & install that separately. Just google/<search engine of your choice> it.

RPGMaker games come in two forms typically - As a RTP (Run Time Package) or just the files to run if you've already got the relevant version of RPGMaker installed.

I think ones made in RPGMakerMV are different though.
Don't recall having to download & install MV at all. However, it's a lot more of a system hog by comparison, even if it is somewhat better suited for modern systems.

uiaun

Apr 26, 2018
First of all, I still need to declare that I use machine translation. If someone can't understand what I'm talking about, it's not done。I found new bugs again. I happened to find that when I went to Kimberly's house on Friday night, I could see Sydney, but there should have been a new scene, but nothing happened. The same thing happened when I met my mother in the growth store. I chose fuck, but nothing happened. How many bugs are there? I feel like I can't play any more. The chance to talk to Fred in the morning is only in class. How can I go to him to join Kaylee and me? Every conversation is the same. What's the use of places where cameras can be set?For example, in my room next to the TV, there has never been an event that can be photographed, and there are windows, and how can the masturbation scene of Ms Amos be photographed?How to shoot Miss Sara's deep throat home video?After reading a lot of comments, I found that there are many people who say they like the game very much. I am even surprised. Do these guys have such low requirements?I was looking forward to this game. Without these bugs, although there are some unreasonable designs, I can give 60 points, but since these bugs have ruined my game experience, I can only give 30 points. I think it can do better, but the author has no intention at all, which makes people suspect that he is making games with his cecum. The more I like the game, the angrier I get。It's also a game where events happen at different times of the day. I know two other games: "man in the house" and "bones' tales the manor”,I can give 80 points for the former, because I'm not interested in 3dcg, but it's basically complete, and 60 points for the latter. Although there are some problems, they are still better than urban demos,The inevitable problem with games like this is that when the plot enters a certain stage, for example, a boy can have sex with his mother at night, but the events in the next day can only be bowjob, which is unreasonable, but the game is obviously more serious, Ms Amos moved to the apartment, but her boyfriend still exists in the event,Boy can still see MS Amos masturbating across the window。I've never thought about why I don't study English as well as I do now. Otherwise, I can say all the problems in this game. I even think I can write an article

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Does any one know how to complete Ms Amons's purity rout? I got her to level 4 and talked to her up to the point were the "end of dialog" shows up (I got that about ten times before comeing back here and asking for help), now it woun't advance to the final level "5 broken", oh and when I go and visit her at night in her bed the sene woun't play beacase this version of the game is missing a lot of dialog, so for this it's "Data/Dialogues/ms Amos/ home-fuck-purity/ 4" also, when I go up to the second floor of her house it's empty, exept or the furniture and the (!) icon over her bed that is used to start the seen

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I have problems completing Kaylee and Mrs. Amos corruption routes. With the first, I cannot trigger the scene with the cameraman in the toilet. With the second, it doesn´t matter how many times I go to her bed at night.

Also, Lisa has disappeared after getting at level 2. She is still supposedly talking with Sarah at the park, but her character is absent.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
I have tried to play some of the scenes but i can't see them because it says something like 'lisa/dialogue/parkbj' is missing and i can't see the scene. Is there a file able to give me all the missing txt files so i can play the game proper?

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
is there any special scene after the epilogue?
recently finished the game and all that the girls say is a new dialog, just wanting to make sure

marthal

May 12, 2017
Guys with kelly i'm stuck i 'talk with fred in the morning at school, after breaking the pipe, i can't found him at morning & when i found him at school he don't have much thing to tell me :c

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
Guys with kelly i'm stuck i 'talk with fred in the morning at school, after breaking the pipe, i can't found him at morning & when i found him at school he don't have much thing to tell me :c
You should break the pipe, report to principal and go to school yard. Fred stands with teacher.

How can i go through pale girl walking thru walls in maze in Otherworld? It's impossible not to meet her, she always catches.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I've gotten every one to level 5 exept Ms.Amos, can anyone tell me how to get her to level 5 for all routs?
I have been trying for days now T-T

hordankor

Apr 10, 2018
I've gotten every one to level 5 exept Ms.Amos, can anyone tell me how to get her to level 5 for all routs?
I have been trying for days now T-T
Just follow your notes in mobile phone, there're said everything. Where did you stuck?

And once again, how can i go through pale girl walking thru walls in maze in Otherworld? It's impossible not to meet her, she always catches.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes