4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Just to confirm, we will only be doing bi-monthly updates as long as stay on that level 2 support goal (same for level 4 if we ever make it there too). If we later drop down, then we'll have to readjust.

I don't think we will do every character introduction as part of the first build and maybe leave it to their respective builds where they are the focus instead.

At the moment I'd say we are looking at a July release, though I have made small bits of progress and there isn't much art left to deliver, so I will say a June release is possible but not guaranteed at this point. The biggest factor is that all of the Otherworld up to a certain point has to be completed so Peter can unlock his necessary powers (which of course also includes some bits to the main story plot).
Thanks for the clarification, while I have no hard feelings regarding this new iteration I do want to see it prosper, hope the first release catches more peoples eye for those goals to be reached and kept.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It keeps saying this but no matter how many times I come here, it still blocked... What can I do?
imagen_2024-05-28_231609350.png

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes