4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Kartikey Kapil

Mar 15, 2024
if its the big ugly blue sonofa bitch then you just gotta wait the right moment to sent neala to strike.

if its the dad you are talking about, just follow up the pattern of hitting quickly when a girl light turns on and eventually after a while you may be able to defeat him :p

put both because i havent touched this after the final release which i finished within 10hrs so my memory its rip :p
Please help me how to defeat dad. I am not able to dodge his attacks. They are quite confusing.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Please tell me how to defeat dad.
I think it had something to do with touching the women and then him or they hit him somehow (either an aoe or in a line) I'm pretty sure there was a timer when the women were touched and I think the women say something or do something to allow you to touch them.
I know this isn't super helpful but I just started playing this again and because I played too much of the modded version I misremember this game more often than not.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to defeat dad. It's kind a exhausting and confusing. Please help
Okay I just went through it and whenever you see one of the ladies with a heart you have to run over to them and when your dad spawns close to attack you you click on the girl, she does an aoe attack.
The window is short so you can try timing click on the girl to right before your dad shows up to hit him because the aoe seems like it lasts a few seconds.
There are no indications it hurts him but if you do it enough times he falls over and that's the fight.
Make sure to turn away from the fire and not just back away from him because his range is ro long, also make sure you are running or you won't make it, think zig zag pattern.
If this fight bothered you the next fight will probably make you even more frustrated. I think it has to do with lights and Neala's powers.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I think it had something to do with touching the women and then him or they hit him somehow (either an aoe or in a line) I'm pretty sure there was a timer when the women were touched and I think the women say something or do something to allow you to touch them.
I know this isn't super helpful but I just started playing this again and because I played too much of the modded version I misremember this game more often than not.
For the final fight you will have to kite the demon till he gets the water icon, go into your powers menu and neala will be the first option. Every time he lands on you torches go out, when all the torches are out it's game over. He will bring in shadow succubus into the fight. To get rid of them you need to click on them, this is important for when they go after neala, but your best bet is to run from them because there's a delay when they catch you and you will get stomped. That's basically the fight, the best method I've found to avoid getting stomped is to run in a big circle. Hope this helps if you need it when you beat the dad boss.
When the rocks fall from the celing you have to hit him 2 more times to beat him.

Last edited:

Kartikey Kapil

Mar 15, 2024
Okay I just went through it and whenever you see one of the ladies with a heart you have to run over to them and when your dad spawns close to attack you you click on the girl, she does an aoe attack.
The window is short so you can try timing click on the girl to right before your dad shows up to hit him because the aoe seems like it lasts a few seconds.
There are no indications it hurts him but if you do it enough times he falls over and that's the fight.
Make sure to turn away from the fire and not just back away from him because his range is ro long, also make sure you are running or you won't make it, think zig zag pattern.
If this fight bothered you the next fight will probably make you even more frustrated. I think it has to do with lights and Neala's powers.
Can you please send me the gameplay vid of that part. I am not getting it please?

Kartikey Kapil

Mar 15, 2024
Should all the characters to be their Max heart. Because first I am playing the otherworld part. All characters are at level 2 hearts, except neala

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Should all the characters to be their Max heart. Because first I am playing the otherworld part. All characters are at level 2 hearts, except neala
When I sped there to check I didn't have all of the girls maxed. They were translucent but I could still click on them when they showed the heart emoji. One thing to note though is if you beat your dad you are locked in to finish the story, you can't leave or wake up. Once the end scenes happen you can continue playing.

Kartikey Kapil

Mar 15, 2024
I can't help because I already saved over after I beat the bosses.... and my laptop is so janky that the screen is broken and has black streaks through it. Not just one or two.... I'm ashamed.
So can you explain it to me again thoroughly again how to defeat him? Because I have touched ladies 20 times with heart but nothing happens, they shine and that's all.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So can you explain it to me again thoroughly again how to defeat him? Because I have touched ladies 20 times with heart but nothing happens, they shine and that's all.
That shine is the aoe to hurt him. Think of it as the power of "love" hitting your dad and beating the big bad. You have to get him close and hit him like 20 times with that power and because there is no indication he is taking damage it looks like you aren't doing anything to him until he just falls over.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
how can buy the camera ??
When you give the kid at school enough photos he mentions the paymeon site. After you get that prompt you can go to the TECH store and talk to the lady and get the camcorder. I think it's one of the buildings close to your house, you know you are in the right place when you spawn into a white small box room with phones on the wall and a lady behind a counter.

Kartikey Kapil

Mar 15, 2024
That shine is the aoe to hurt him. Think of it as the power of "love" hitting your dad and beating the big bad. You have to get him close and hit him like 20 times with that power and because there is no indication he is taking damage it looks like you aren't doing anything to him until he just falls over.
So if I got attacked by fire again and again?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So if I got attacked by fire again and again?
You have to dodge those, I got hit a few times but It didn't prevent me from beating him, maybe made needing to aoe him more, but without any feedback I have no clue. Just know I him him so many times before he finally just stopped and fell over.

The way i avoided getting hit was understanding he can only hit you in 1 of 4 ways and you only need 2 methods to avoid them all. So if he is above you or below you you should move left or right of him as soon as he spawns in, and if he spawn to your left or right move up or down.

The problem is he is really fast, that's why I said in an earlier post that I would run a zigzag pattern to avoid him easier over longer distances.

For example, if I was in the top left corner and I needed to get to the bottom right I wouldn't go down then over like a big 'L' I would move in the shape of a big set of stairs, down for a few seconds over a few seconds, down and over again then probably up for a second because I went to far down the over some more till I made it.
If I was close I would just go directly there and dodge dad as soon as I saw him.

Not saying you should do this, just saying that was what worked for me.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes