4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
I have a problem with Kaylee's part, where I have to talk to Fred to come with me after breaking the pipe but the dialogue with pito's mother appears, does anyone know what happened?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I have a problem with Kaylee's part, where I have to talk to Fred to come with me after breaking the pipe but the dialogue with pito's mother appears, does anyone know what happened?
So if you break the pipe in the morning and get her to come to school Fred should show up right beside where your teacher meets you in the morning at the entrance to school. If you talk to him then it should start the scenario.
If you talk to Fred at noon it'll start pito's mom's scenario if it's available.

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
Entonces, si rompes la tubería por la mañana y logras que ella venga a la escuela, Fred debería aparecer justo al lado del lugar donde tu maestra te espera por la mañana en la entrada de la escuela. Si hablas con él, entonces debería comenzar el escenario.
Si hablas con Fred al mediodía, comenzará el escenario de la mamá de Pito si está disponible.
[/CITA]
Gracias

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Estoy en el castillo pero falta una llave y por mucho que la busco no la encuentro y siempre me atrapan.
The key is in the room on the top right side I believe it's the room where the mc and Neala say they can't see anything but there's a specter walking in circles before the hallway.
If you go down the hallway then check the cabinets at the end you'll get the key, it's not highlighted (I think it's the cabnet that has the light shining on it l, but if not check all of them and you'll find it).
If you don't find it you might be able to just skip it and go up the stairs because neala just kills her after you open the cell.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes