4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

BonesTalesFan

Jun 14, 2021
So guys which one i should play ? original 1.1 beta, FNFZone Mod. Xalanda Mod or Boku Mod ? i'm currently playing FNFZone but i guess it's 0.8 version and don't have ending ? please help guys thanks

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So guys which one i should play ? original 1.1 beta, FNFZone Mod. Xalanda Mod or Boku Mod ? i'm currently playing FNFZone but i guess it's 0.8 version and don't have ending ? please help guys thanks
This was answered before and I feel like answering it again. The Original is complete and "stable". FNFZone has the most content including all the content in the original one, it is just 0.8 version because that's the version is was based on but all of the content is there with a lot of fan content. Xalenda mod is incomplete. And Boku mod is still in its "Proof of Concept" stage.

Reactions: BonesTalesFan

DarkComics

Mar 29, 2021
This was answered before and I feel like answering it again. The Original is complete and "stable". FNFZone has the most content including all the content in the original one, it is just 0.8 version because that's the version is was based on but all of the content is there with a lot of fan content. Xalenda mod is incomplete. And Boku mod is still in its "Proof of Concept" stage.
You forgot the new Wootch version and the new Nergal Remake. Boy oh boy I do love remakes of remakes of remakes of remakes of remakes and remakes.

Did I mention remakes?

BonesTalesFan

Jun 14, 2021
Thank you for your answer it should be pinned in main page. I guess i will taste everything in FNFZone than complete the original game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like this game becuase the nc has the power to make wemon love are lust are both lol. but in wootchs game the ladies can be taken and that makes no cent's to me why have those powers then.this game you get to keep them in the end well if you win in the end lol.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Is there a way to better highlight the choices I can barely tell what I'm picking?
When you first start the game it gives you a choice to go purity, corruption or you choose yourself. If you picked anything other than choose yourself the game auto chooses for you. This choice is permanent so you might jave to start over if you want more freedom, The only time you get to choose from that point is when blackmail is an option. Normally choices are blue for purity red for corruption and black for blackmail. Also if you picked long for the conversations, boy it's a grind. I would start over for that choice alone.

Reactions: snes4life

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
for some reason my game doesnt start just shows this View attachment 3938862
That error is telling you that you need to download that program to run this and simular games. There are some games on this site that have links to download it but if you look what that error is you'll find it.

You might be able to type it in on the search bar on this site and find it as well.
Hope that helps.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes