4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Oct 10, 2018
It's completely distorted when I go fullscreen, which makes this unplayable.
Yeah it is kinda fucked with that :(
Way I fixed the resolution on mine was Alt + Enter to fullscreen then Alt + Enter to reset to windowed, which actually scaled it appropriately to my screen, so it should hopefully do that for you too (y)

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Yeah it is kinda fucked with that :(
Way I fixed the resolution on mine was Alt + Enter to fullscreen then Alt + Enter to reset to windowed, which actually scaled it appropriately to my screen, so it should hopefully do that for you too (y)
Yeah, the scaling actually looked pretty decent when I alt+entered, but it still fucks with me. Sorry, I got OCD, and having games not covering the entire screen hurts my brain. I was hoping there'd be a way to make full screen look right, but I guess not.

Reactions: DangerousLlama
Oct 10, 2018
Janus6966
Yeah no worries dood (y)

The optimisation of this game isn't the best sadly and theres defo a few bugs that can occur, but the content is definitely worth playing through regardless imo, especially if most of the above tags for it appeal to you.

Reactions: Janus6966

Hiketas

Apr 4, 2020
Hi All,

A stupid question...

It seems, that the version is 1.0-B that is in download links... despite the filename is 1.1-beta.

(eg. the city map is is the "old" one..)

How and where to get the genuine 1.1-beta (latest) version?

Thank you in advance,

Oct 10, 2018
Hi All,

A stupid question...

It seems, that the version is 1.0-B that is in download links... despite the filename is 1.1-beta.

(eg. the city map is is the "old" one..)

How and where to get the genuine 1.1-beta (latest) version?

Thank you in advance,
Dood i must be blind as a bat to not even notice that discrepancy, given i've played it recently too. An actually VERY good question i'd say :unsure:

Reactions: Hiketas

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Is anyone else facing choppy audio with this game while connected to Bluetooth earphones ? I don't seem to be facing this issue with other games and applications.

Eggsx

Aug 23, 2020
Why it's always forced close when I get the phone? Or anyone can give me savedata after get the phone please

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Why it's always forced close when I get the phone? Or anyone can give me savedata after get the phone please
If you haven't had any luck yet ill do it for you.
Let me know if you want a different name or the default one.
If you want to do slow or fast game play. (i would suggest fast gameplay because it takes FOR EVER to progress and once this is chosen it cant be changed)
As far as the purity/corruption choice ill make that manual so you can play both ways if you keep this save. (that cant be changed after the start either)

Reactions: Eggsx

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
chose the default name (you can change the name on your computer upstairs with the code whoami there are more codes on the home page)
chose quick progression
chose ignore mini games (you still have to do in game puzzles but not the corruption mind control stuff)
chose 'Let me decide' for your choices with the women.

Reactions: Eggsx

Eggsx

Aug 23, 2020
chose the default name (you can change the name on your computer upstairs with the code whoami there are more codes on the home page)
chose quick progression
chose ignore mini games (you still have to do in game puzzles but not the corruption mind control stuff)
chose 'Let me decide' for your choices with the women.
Thanks for your help...
Can you make the name "Shelby" Because I play in joiplay so I can't use code, long progression, play mini games and 'let me decide choices with women.
Thanks....

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes