4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
im stuck on the kaylee quest line, so basically it told me to break the school pipe then talk to fred, fred told me about the aphrodisiacs which i went to the store for upon reading the magazine (which i skipped due to my habit) i had the option to buy the chillies, which i did, but now im unsure how to complete the quest

View attachment 4096942
this is the quest
so you walk up to her in the kitchen and open your invintory using the A key, if its not in that invintory you might need to press the S key to switch between your key and non key invintory items. All you need to do is click on the regular chili when you are next to her to offer it to her. There will be a conversation with her and she eats it so you know you did it right. Have dinner then go up stairs and your mom should be by her room. You have a conversation with her then go to bed. After that nothing happens the MC says somthing about going to the netherworld to find out and just follow what i wrote earlier if you get stuck anywhere.
This game is great but it suffers from having certain events certain days a week and if you miss them it stalls their progression for the whole week till you cant get back to that day/time/scenario.

Bunnny@1221

Dec 25, 2023
does anyone have minigames mod for remake version of this game because the minigames of this game are really annoying

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
does anyone have minigames mod for remake version of this game because the minigames of this game are really annoying
I always choose to skip the mini games as an option when you first start the game. If you are referring to the chases and room stuff then there isn't a work around for those. In the chilli molded version there was a modern that put in switches you could bypass some of those puzzles but that games story diverges from this one and the map is a different because it was from and earlier version.

Bunnny@1221

Dec 25, 2023
I always choose to skip the mini games as an option when you first start the game. If you are referring to the chases and room stuff then there isn't a work around for those. In the chilli molded version there was a modern that put in switches you could bypass some of those puzzles but that games story diverges from this one and the map is a different because it was from and earlier version.
The skip option came in classic version of urban demon but in remake it doesn't have opt to skip mini game, it's been 3 days and I haven't still completed the breathing mini game

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
The skip option came in classic version of urban demon but in remake it doesn't have opt to skip mini game, it's been 3 days and I haven't still completed the breathing mini game
Ooh you are taking about the new remake. I'm going to be honest I cheated and used some heros save file that had all 3 types of scenarios. I've meant to play it myself so I could experience through the whole story but I haven't yet. For the demo showing the scene with the teacher I struggled with that mini game.

Bunnny@1221

Dec 25, 2023
Ooh you are taking about the new remake. I'm going to be honest I cheated and used some heros save file that had all 3 types of scenarios. I've meant to play it myself so I could experience through the whole story but I haven't yet. For the demo showing the scene with the teacher I struggled with that mini game.
If u completed the then can u share me save please brother

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
If u completed the then can u share me save please brother
ill attach the save i got from the remake version. it has 3 files in it, one for each option with all the minigames finished. In the future though you would have the best luck on the Remake thread and not the Original game one because this thread isnt as active anymore and they might not know what you are referring to.
Also i started a new game for myself and holy shit, fuck that breathing mini game. I got everything else no problem but i dont know if its lag or something but i could only do it with my mouse and only once so far. Ill try to beat it for the other two options for myself later before the new update comes out (supposed to be around October 27th).

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Urban Demons Remake [Mister B Mod] - Not Even A Demo ?
I think its abondon?
no not that one. theres the FNF mod for urban demons then there is an actual remake for the game from Nergal, the guy that made this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-5-2.11169/

this is the Remake version. there is a update for it that is supposed to come at the end of October.
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-remake-v0-1-1-urban-demons.210417/

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes