4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Senpai_Jester

Mar 2, 2023
its probably answered by now but is there anyway to fix this, I'm just very confused on what i need to download or what i need to get.

junkrat510

Oct 13, 2020
I can't get past level 2 with Ms Amos. The only hint I have is to play hide and seek with Allison but there's never a hide and seek option, just watching TV. Only thing I've done with Ms Amos is watching her masturbate while under the bed.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I can't get past level 2 with Ms Amos. The only hint I have is to play hide and seek with Allison but there's never a hide and seek option, just watching TV. Only thing I've done with Ms Amos is watching her masturbate while under the bed.
When you are at ms amos's house you can talk to her daughter to play hide and seek. Then you go upstairs and hide in the closet.
You should be able to do that in the afternoon.
Also, I think in the evening you can see her from your window and that starts her events as well. I don't remember for sure though because it's been awhile.

junkrat510

Oct 13, 2020
When you are at ms amos's house you can talk to her daughter to play hide and seek. Then you go upstairs and hide in the closet.
You should be able to do that in the afternoon.
Also, I think in the evening you can see her from your window and that starts her events as well. I don't remember for sure though because it's been awhile.
I only get the option to watch TV and then the dad comes in and kicks us out and then she says she can't play anymore. I'm also stuck with Nurse Donna it says to talk to her during appointments about what she said at the bar but she rejects me no matter how much I talk to her.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I only get the option to watch TV and then the dad comes in and kicks us out and then she says she can't play anymore. I'm also stuck with Nurse Donna it says to talk to her during appointments about what she said at the bar but she rejects me no matter how much I talk to her.
I'll try to remember ms Amos walkthrough then the nurse. I believe there are hints on their pictures in your phone if you get stuck.
So day 1 you see visit her kid out back behind your house. You talk to her in the kitchen then pick up her number on the table. In the evening you can talk to her again for points. But go to your room and see her from you window, it might be night time when she has the scene. The next day talk to her in the kitchen to get a scene. From here you can talk to her again by the table in the evening but I don't think there is a scene yet. You need to talk to her when she is at the grocery store for a scene then you should be able to have the scene at the table. At this point her daughter gets bullied and you step in. If you leave before starting school you can visit her mom for a scene if not you visit her the next day. In-between all of this happening talk to the daughter in the afternoon to see if you can play hide and seek, when that props go hide in the closet. There will be two scenes of that instance, 1 where you take a picture and 1 when you have a scene with her at her house. Before that scene I think you need to be babysat by her but if you did the morning scene with her you should be good to babysat ( you need to progress dizzy far enough to unlock that though because she's the first one to babysit the mc). There's a few other scenes you can do ( like follow her upstairs in the shower after the morning scene) but you should be good to go. I'll write the nurse in the next post

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
For the nurse you have to go see her then you say your sick in the morning so she comes to see you then you go back and see her again at her office then you have her come to the school then you see her in her office if there is a scene you get her to come to your house again then if there's a scene you go to school and call her then back to the office. At her office she will be on the phone talking about going out on Friday at the bar, could be Saturday too I don't remember. You talk to her and she says something about being frustrated. It might help if at this point you have relations with her friends because they talk about how great things are going for them and that could be a hidden requirement. From there you talk to her again at the hospital and things should be good. The big thing is if you miss the Friday bar event you have to wait a whole week, but that it in a nutshell. If ypu need help with any others I'll try to recall them. Also if you like this game you should give the chilly scholar mod for this game.

There's another modded version by xan something but it's a bit buggy. Either way both the mods are different from the base game so you're not replaying this one over. Also the creator for the original is working on a remake for this game but it's still in proof of concept.

junkrat510

Oct 13, 2020
I'll try to remember ms Amos walkthrough then the nurse. I believe there are hints on their pictures in your phone if you get stuck.
So day 1 you see visit her kid out back behind your house. You talk to her in the kitchen then pick up her number on the table. In the evening you can talk to her again for points. But go to your room and see her from you window, it might be night time when she has the scene. The next day talk to her in the kitchen to get a scene. From here you can talk to her again by the table in the evening but I don't think there is a scene yet. You need to talk to her when she is at the grocery store for a scene then you should be able to have the scene at the table. At this point her daughter gets bullied and you step in. If you leave before starting school you can visit her mom for a scene if not you visit her the next day. In-between all of this happening talk to the daughter in the afternoon to see if you can play hide and seek, when that props go hide in the closet. There will be two scenes of that instance, 1 where you take a picture and 1 when you have a scene with her at her house. Before that scene I think you need to be babysat by her but if you did the morning scene with her you should be good to babysat ( you need to progress dizzy far enough to unlock that though because she's the first one to babysit the mc). There's a few other scenes you can do ( like follow her upstairs in the shower after the morning scene) but you should be good to go. I'll write the nurse in the next post
Yeah I've tried both getting her kid to play hide and seek, and I've tried checking my window every day at each hour but nothing happens. Guess my game is just bugged or somethin.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I've tried both getting her kid to play hide and seek, and I've tried checking my window every day at each hour but nothing happens. Guess my game is just bugged or somethin.
Have you tried having her babysit your character? One thing that is great about this game over the modded ones are the icons to help show you where the characters are, maybe there's someplace you can find her outside the house. You can catch her upstairs Friday (afternoon i believe) getting ready for the bar. You can sneak upstairs using invisibility. You can also try sneaking upstairs at night and try talk to her in bed (might need to be invisible to corrupt touch). Worst case you can restart the game and try again. I hope you are able to find a way to make it work.

junkrat510

Oct 13, 2020
Have you tried having her babysit your character? One thing that is great about this game over the modded ones are the icons to help show you where the characters are, maybe there's someplace you can find her outside the house. You can catch her upstairs Friday (afternoon i believe) getting ready for the bar. You can sneak upstairs using invisibility. You can also try sneaking upstairs at night and try talk to her in bed (might need to be invisible to corrupt touch). Worst case you can restart the game and try again. I hope you are able to find a way to make it work.
Yeah I tried all that plus what you said about Donna and im still stuck, prob just gonna make a new save and just do Donna and Ms Amos, thanks anyway tho

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I tried all that plus what you said about Donna and im still stuck, prob just gonna make a new save and just do Donna and Ms Amos, thanks anyway tho
You probably want to make sure to do dizzy as well because the babysitting is locked and you can't use that feature at all until it's unlocked through her.

Thire

Mar 8, 2021
I figured out how to fix JoilPay resolution but it no good. There are 3 videos playing throughout the game which will crash the game.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes