Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
No reverse search I can think of, neither gif nor image, has been able to help me here, so just gonna ask: What's the source for the "bench badnap solo" videos?

PoT2x

May 21, 2022
Was really looking forward to the DP classes...but all it says is "the academy is empty between semesters"...Does someone know how to fix this?

Reactions: ThornyAce

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Was really looking forward to the DP classes...but all it says is "the academy is empty between semesters"...Does someone know how to fix this?
If you've signed up for the classes, orientation should be on Monday morning. If you've completed orientation, classes start the following week :)

Reactions: Wolfje61

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I might have found a bug in v1.9.0. After choosing to give blowjob to Dillon's boyfriend, from the next day onwards there is no option to interact with Dillon (or her boyfriend), meaning that there is no option to meet Dillon at her house and she doesn't appear in the bar either. Can anyone confirm if this bug is legit, or this there a step that I'm missing?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
So to get the dorm scenes with Adriana, Kira and Jordi you have to choose them as a roommate before starting the college route and they're all exclusive. Wouldn't it work better if they were still available as a dormmate instead of making all their routes exclusive?

Reactions: Abhorson

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
Yea I also don't really like the exclusivity in college I think it would be better if you could have multiple roommates or something, maybe

Mar 26, 2020
I might have found a bug in v1.9.0. After choosing to give blowjob to Dillon's boyfriend, from the next day onwards there is no option to interact with Dillon (or her boyfriend), meaning that there is no option to meet Dillon at her house and she doesn't appear in the bar either. Can anyone confirm if this bug is legit, or this there a step that I'm missing?
I had the same issue. I had to manually edit the HTML file to fix the issue in order to be able to continue that storyline.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UrbanGal-1.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
bug/error when you are living at the vagrant/homeless shelter. Charlie coming by to rape you, gives you undefined time so you have to sleep to be able to do anything afterwards.
lmk if you want save, great game so far thanks!

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
bug/error when you are living at the vagrant/homeless shelter. Charlie coming by to rape you, gives you undefined time so you have to sleep to be able to do anything afterwards.
lmk if you want save, great game so far thanks!
The ifs were sorta funky and a /if was missing.
1711651672466.png

Included a fix, but while it doesn't give out errors and everything appears to work, I'm not sure if this was how it was meant to run.

Rimuru154

Apr 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love to have multiple roommates, I hate missing out on huge amounts of content like that.
Maybe have a share-house with only a couple of rooms, so you're forced to choose who to stay with, and let you switch at any time.
That way, you wouldn't have to worry about making for each character variations depending on the other roommates

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
So to get the dorm scenes with Adriana, Kira and Jordi you have to choose them as a roommate before starting the college route and they're all exclusive. Wouldn't it work better if they were still available as a dormmate instead of making all their routes exclusive?
That would be really good.

Abhorson Are you planning to extend the routes from the first chapter? For example, the cafe or Marcus? All in all, you have a lot of good routes anyway, which I wish would offer even more content. :D

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Bug Fix v1.9.1

Fixes:

1. Summer Continuation Bug
2. Barry Shibari Bug
3. Homeless Bug

Note: No, it's not a virus.
You can download it from if you want.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes