daison78

Jun 17, 2020
I find with these games that save files rarely carry over to the new update especially on files that are numbered. If the .html has the same name between updates, the saves sometimes carry over when you overwrite the old version. Usually safer to just save to disk and load from that.
But that still doesn't work, i really like this game, but don't really want to play it all over AGAIN (not the first time this happened)

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
v.1.7.2 Bug Fix.
Thanks for the continued bug reports.

EDIT: No, it's not a virus. No, I have no idea why my bug fixes keep getting flagged :(
You can download it from if you want.

Last edited:

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
But that still doesn't work, i really like this game, but don't really want to play it all over AGAIN (not the first time this happened)
Yeah absolutely agree, replaying the whole thing is annoying.
It's not an easy thing to implement though (at least as far as I'm aware). Starting next update (1.8) saves will transfer. Couldn't quite do it this update.
Glad you like the game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
Just a heads up when speaking to Marcus and he tells you he owns a club the responses are switched, so when you say exciting it gives you the boring response and it's the same for boring which gives the exciting response.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Moving the park to the Suburbs is really annoying, especially coupled with the train taking an entire time slot to use.

Why not just make the train cost money and be a place where (random) events can occur, sometimes events that can eat up a time slot, like missing your stop, or other more degenerate things?

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Just a heads up when speaking to Marcus and he tells you he owns a club the responses are switched, so when you say exciting it gives you the boring response and it's the same for boring which gives the exciting response.
Fixed for next patch. (Will wait for a few more bugs to inevitably be reported)

Last edited:

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Moving the park to the Suburbs is really annoying, especially coupled with the train taking an entire time slot to use.

Why not just make the train cost money and be a place where (random) events can occur, sometimes events that can eat up a time slot, like missing your stop, or other more degenerate things?
The train time slot is meant to make getting the car feel more rewarding. The intent is to provide the players a sense of pride and accomplishment xD
In all seriousness, if it's annoying, I'll remove the timeslot for usual train travel next version.
In the meantime you could camp out in the suburb if you're farming park events. You can do that at the hotel or risk sleeping on a park bench (or dorm).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
The train time slot is meant to make getting the car feel more rewarding. The intent is to provide the players a sense of pride and accomplishment xD
In all seriousness, if it's annoying, I'll remove the timeslot for usual train travel next version.
In the meantime you could camp out in the suburb if you're farming park events. You can do that at the hotel or risk sleeping on a park bench (or dorm).
It wouldn't be so bad if time weren't so limited to begin with. The first one to get to the city is bad enough, but if you want to take the train home then it's doubled. That's punishing, cutting two time slots that could be spent at the gym, making money, socializing...

Here's another thought: make the chances for train events that eat up a time slot fairly high, so they trigger maybe 30%-40% of the time, but also offer a cab service as a middle step between the train and car. Costs more than the train, small chance to eat a time slot (maybe only when something bad happens, like the driver raping the MC?) but costs a lot more than the train. $75, perhaps, so a cab both ways totals to less than a stay in the hotel? Sure, more work, but also more variety and so many more possible events. I'm just trying to be constructive. :)

I mostly came back to report a bug (in my favour!): if you go for an evening job and get raped you teleport home. Handy, but probably not intented!

Reactions: Abhorson
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes