Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
How do you access the collaboration routes?
Depends on the route? Usually appear there when you have high enough progression on a route and it should trigger.
I might add a collaboration guide next update -.-

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UrbanGal-1.66
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

G3d4s

Jun 19, 2017
Dillon Blackscreen and Massage bugs for Lez route have been fixed.
Thanks again for the report.

Here is the Bugfix v1.66
No it's not a virus -.-
I have no idea why it keeps flagging these uploads as viruses.
Here's a Mega link if you want to download through there.
File got flagged as virus because of double extensions ''html.zip''

Reactions: Abhorson
Apr 21, 2019
One of my favorites so far. I've finished many routes but anything with noncon was great. Dinner and shopping turns out to be good but my favorite was library I wish it continued. I've met with Otto and got his scenes but after that no one tried to get his chances on me. Now homeless r*pe/rpe slut path looks complete but it didn't happen.
I'm on 1.66

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
One of my favorites so far. I've finished many routes but anything with noncon was great. Dinner and shopping turns out to be good but my favorite was library I wish it continued. I've met with Otto and got his scenes but after that no one tried to get his chances on me. Now homeless r*pe/rpe slut path looks complete but it didn't happen.
I'm on 1.66
Glad you enjoyed the game.
Rpe slut paths trigger when you try and return to your room from the shelter after completing Otto's route. (If you try to return to home from anywhere else it cannot trigger). It is also a random timed trigger so it is possible you got very unlucky. Finally, the guide is a little off. There should be one last scene you can see even after the guide says complete, which is also a random trigger. The confluence of all these factors are probably what led to your experience.
The guide will be fixed in the next version, and I will (eventually) get around to making the rpe path experience a bit better.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
File got flagged as virus because of double extensions ''html.zip''
Huh, that's interesting.
Thanks very much, I'll fixed that the next time I post bugfixes and hopefully it doesn't come up again :D

Lucifer797

May 10, 2020
Game good, game really good.
The only fault I have with it is that all "jobs" cap money earned at $80. So there's no way of quickly earning money yet, especially when you want your apartment and stuff.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Game good, game really good.
The only fault I have with it is that all "jobs" cap money earned at $80. So there's no way of quickly earning money yet, especially when you want your apartment and stuff.
Glad you liked the game.
I hear ya, will buff the 'loop' money making actions next update.

Apr 21, 2019
Glad you enjoyed the game.
Rpe slut paths trigger when you try and return to your room from the shelter after completing Otto's route. (If you try to return to home from anywhere else it cannot trigger). It is also a random timed trigger so it is possible you got very unlucky. Finally, the guide is a little off. There should be one last scene you can see even after the guide says complete, which is also a random trigger. The confluence of all these factors are probably what led to your experience.
The guide will be fixed in the next version, and I will (eventually) get around to making the rpe path experience a bit better.
Thanks for the reply

By completing otto route you mean this right?

So right now what should I do? Does spamming go to shelter and going back room works? Or should I spend time after each try?

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply

By completing otto route you mean this right?

So right now what should I do? Does spamming go to shelter and going back room works? Or should I spend time after each try?
Yes, spamming will work. (You can use the back and forward buttons to cheese your way into the scenes if you want)
For reference its a 25% chance.
However, to get the final scene about 10 days should pass.
So essentially, over next ten days random rpe events will occur whenever you return to your room.
After approx ten days, a random (final) encounter will trigger then you return to your room.

Apr 21, 2019
Yes, spamming will work. (You can use the back and forward buttons to cheese your way into the scenes if you want)
For reference its a 25% chance.
However, to get the final scene about 10 days should pass.
So essentially, over next ten days random rpe events will occur whenever you return to your room.
After approx ten days, a random (final) encounter will trigger then you return to your room.
Thanks I tried and got the scene. I was trying spending my time outside then come at shelter at evening then try to go to my room. Now just spammed go to shelter then go to room until a scene triggered then slept for next time. Meanwhile I played some more HTML based games but this is on something else. It's even perfect at this state and I'm sure you'll even add more great plotlines. But if you implement unlimited events than it will be amazing. Like it shouldn't end in 10 days it will be great if it randomly occurs when a time I don't expect. Same goes for streaming in apartment(landlord), streaming or hanging out in library, going for jog. They all in the game but they just disappear after some time.

zerberr

Jan 7, 2017
One of the best html games out there. Maybe not as extensive as BurningSun's one, but way less grindy.

A note on the progression of various routes - I noted that when you moved to next level, you pretty much lose access to previuos level's content. Massage salon, for example - as soon as you can fuck clients, you pretty much stop sucking them. Would be great to have variety in this, would love to see licking scenes among fucking and all others.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
One of the best html games out there. Maybe not as extensive as BurningSun's one, but way less grindy.

A note on the progression of various routes - I noted that when you moved to next level, you pretty much lose access to previuos level's content. Massage salon, for example - as soon as you can fuck clients, you pretty much stop sucking them. Would be great to have variety in this, would love to see licking scenes among fucking and all others.
Glad you liked the game.
Yes I agree, most routes do have that problem.
I would like to do a route rework at a certain point and address all those issues.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
When doing the Manager route, you eventually reach a choice:
Go crawling back to Steve
No, you're done with him
Now before this point, the manager route is open, and Vanna's route is closed.
If you take the first option, BOTH routes become closed.
If you take the second option, the manager route closes, and Vanna's reopens.

How does one correctly complete the Manager route?

maxiscout

Jul 25, 2017
<<elseif $vanna gte 41 and $chat eq 1>> \
<<set $diner to 11>> \

Should be dinerclose instead

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
When doing the Manager route, you eventually reach a choice:
Go crawling back to Steve
No, you're done with him
Now before this point, the manager route is open, and Vanna's route is closed.
If you take the first option, BOTH routes become closed.
If you take the second option, the manager route closes, and Vanna's reopens.

How does one correctly complete the Manager route?
Guide is bugged.
To complete the Manager route you need to crawl back to him.
Vanna's route doesn't actually reopen if you're done with him.
Diner end game is kind of fcked code-wise. I'll need to fix it.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes