bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UrbanGal-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
HOTFIX LINKED IN THE TEXTBOX​

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Abhorson there is a bug in the boxend passage. Your second to last [[Leave|Outside]] has an <</if>> statement which invalidates the next <<elseif>> and thus gives an error.

There is a bug in the academy passage. Your last [[Leave|Suburb] is missing the last ] as well the name suburb should be lowercase to prevent jumping to a nonexistent passage. On top of that, any actions you take on the computer in the dorm transports you back to your original room and not the dorm.

The guide doesn't show that the route for Ms. Summer is closed when you don't reject Dillon's boyfriend.

In passage compd in the It's too late to be browsing the computer. section, pressing [[Sleep|suburbND]] moves you to a black screen.

By not sleeping at home on Saturday evening, you skip paying rent to Mr. Johnson.
Continuously sleeping in the hotel room without leaving allows you to skip the time without paying.

UI wise, these links are next to each other iso underneath
Screenshot 2023-12-11 182428.png
Screenshot 2023-12-11 182543.png
The last one only some times, e.g. after visiting the communal showers.

Ana's guide mentions afternoon but the interact is in the morning

This:
Screenshot 2023-12-11 183656.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhorson

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
The academy is bugged. There seems to be a missing ] making it unleavable. And there's a vast amount of if and elseif errors when getting too drunk at the bar.

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The academy is bugged. There seems to be a missing ] making it unleavable. And there's a vast amount of if and elseif errors when getting too drunk at the bar.
Thanks for the bug report.
Fixed as of v.17.2

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Abhorson there is a bug in the boxend passage. Your second to last [[Leave|Outside]] has an <</if>> statement which invalidates the next <<elseif>> and thus gives an error.

There is a bug in the academy passage. Your last [[Leave|Suburb] is missing the last ] as well the name suburb should be lowercase to prevent jumping to a nonexistent passage. On top of that, any actions you take on the computer in the dorm transport you back to your original room and not the dorm.

The guide doesn't show that the route for Ms. Summer is closed when you don't reject Dillon's boyfriend.

In passage compd in the It's too late to be browsing the computer. section, pressing [[Sleep|suburbND]] moves you to a black screen.

By not sleeping at home on Saturday evening, you skip paying rent to Mr. Johnson.
Continuously sleeping in the hotel room without leaving allows you to skip the time without paying.

UI wise, these links are next to each other iso underneath
View attachment 3164965
View attachment 3164967
The last one only some times, e.g. after visiting the communal showers.

Ana's guide mentions afternoon but the interact is in the morning

This:
View attachment 3164975
Wowzers.
Thank you very much for the comprehensive bug report.
Bugs have been mostly fixed as of v1.7.2

(Rent exploit will be addressed in a later update.)

Reactions: PilotLara

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Wowzers.
Thank you very much for the comprehensive bug report.
Bugs have been mostly fixed as of v1.7.2

(Rent exploit will be addressed in a later update.)
I'm an old school programmer so I don't know much about HTML game programing but these are the sort of errors that should be caught by any decent IDE. Are their no good IDE's for HTML games?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UrbanGal-1.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rock10

Brokowski

May 17, 2021
old saves are fucked? c'mon man at least give us the save file at end of v1.6 if you are gonna break the previous version saves...

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
not sure if this is bugged or what but if i give jazz a blowjob when he makes a move on me it triggers ms summers house if i turn him down and tell dillion she disappears and never comes back here the save where when i visit jazz makes a move on me

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I experienced that bug as well, no use of cheat menu during the playthrough.
To clarify, did you run into the bug when selecting "Offer her a cigarette" behind the bodega?
Just trying to nail down exactly where the bug occurred.

Last edited:

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
not sure if this is bugged or what but if i give jazz a blowjob when he makes a move on me it triggers ms summers house if i turn him down and tell dillion she disappears and never comes back here the save where when i visit jazz makes a move on me
The trigger for Ms Summers House is a bug. I'll wait for a few more bug reports to come in and will patch it out.
If you tell Dillon, she will come back after 3 days. Go back to bar after 3 days before afternoon and she'll be there.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm an old school programmer so I don't know much about HTML game programing but these are the sort of errors that should be caught by any decent IDE. Are their no good IDE's for HTML games?
No idea what that is.
But if there's a way for me to catch bugs easier I'm all ears xD

Traevelliath

Jun 11, 2020
I'm not sure there are LSPs for sugarcube. It is html game only because it compiles to .html file, but development process involves working with entirely different syntax.

Reactions: smith66
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes